Whats The Fastest Youve Gone

i wanna add nos it doesnt have to be a big tank i sorta just want it to show it off and use it a couple of times for fun.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive gone about 170 before I think a NOS system depending on what type of car is around $500-$750

4get that i was hoping around a 100 dollars. idk think im gonna have the car i have right now 4 too long so i dont wanna do anything major to it. ill wait til i get my new car. was that 170 in a race or on a public street.
Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

200mph in a dale earnheardt car around atlanta motor speedway.

and nos kits cost like $200 on average?

look on jegs.com

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

4get that i was hoping around a 100 dollars. idk think im gonna have the car i have right now 4 too long so i dont wanna do anything major to it. ill wait til i get my new car. was that 170 in a race or on a public street.

Street in my Grandpas 67 Camaro 572 BB Chevy full air ride suspension next time im at his house in Ohio ill get some pics of it.

200mph in a dale earnheardt car around atlanta motor speedway.

and nos kits cost like $200 on average?

look on jegs.com

can u give me a link to the cheapest full kit b/c idk rly no about nos and stuff like that

Archived