Time To Show Off The Kia A Little.. Update Pg 7

Being that the car has been out and seen a little here on the local Scene i figured i might as well post up some pics of the ole girl. She's basic for now but gets the job done. It's been a slow process. $800 a month in child support tends to mess with the fundage a tad but here we go.

Never had the camera around during the build process but here's some installed shots...

First off, gotta show some SMD love

Posted Image

Little side view action

Posted Image

This is the result of sliding into a salt spreading truck at 10 MPH going around a corner on the ice

Posted Image

Posted Image

Alright, time to pimp some equipment

Posted Image

Posted Image

little to scale drawing of the enclosure. final product was altered slightly so all but 1 corner were rounded

Posted Image

Posted Image

Little Trunk Shot

Posted Image

Got Port?

Posted Image

Trunk version of a blow through when the seats dont fold down

Posted Image

Posted Image

now we all know ya gotta distribute power some how, this aught to do it

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll yank a door panel and get a shot of the doors later on. with all the deadner thats on them, the panels aren't much fun to pull off anymore..

At the Midwest SPL event at Autosound in Topeka the ole wrecked girl pulled a 137.8 on music with the drivers door open in finals with a single 10 only to be eliminated by a 140.8...

More shit going in this bitch in the distant future. I'll keep ya posted

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Liability only FTL man but there's a reason for that.

The kia was abandoned at my work by a customer that purposly blew it up. they were getting a divorce and filling bankruptcy and defaulted on the loan.

By the time the loan company got ahold of us after figuring out where the car was, it had a $3000 storage bill against it so they released the lein and I claimed the car. I have a hair under a grand in it after putting a motor in it...

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

bout time you showed the innerds of this bad gurl!

figured it was about time since the tristate members have seen the ole bitch now

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

HELL YEAH BITCHS THIS KIA IS THE SHIT, now i can turn the caps off lol. seriously when i heard this system it blew me away of how intense a single 10 could be

SMDMafiaxaosikk.jpg

εις το ονομα του Πατρος και του Υιου και του Αγίου Πνεύματος, eis to onoma tou Patros kai tou Huiou kai tou Hagiou Pneumatos,

Kia Sephia: -1

Salt truck: +1

:P:rofl:

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

HELL YEAH BITCHS THIS KIA IS THE SHIT, now i can turn the caps off lol. seriously when i heard this system it blew me away of how intense a single 10 could be

shouldnt you be working on a new box or working over time for some new equipment????

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived