"sleeper"(update Pics March 27)

well here is the update...

front port is painted to match the inside of the box

(3) 4 channel amps installed under the seat

front and center dash spks hooked up

rf 360.2 wired up

serpentine belt conversion complete

second alt brackets fabricated and instaled

iraggi 300 amp alt installed-(just waiting on a belt)(working on trip#3 to the parts store in the morning to get the right length)

just going to work on putting the interior back in and get some 6.5'S behind the seat in the corners tomarrow and secure up the engine compartment. no door spks until after AR

Posted Image

Posted Image

shit skkips bbadd...anyone have a kenwood chaangger for sale :clapping:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

I pod is bout the same price as a changer ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

unless someone has a shit load of music for free, i dont trust downloads dont want to f up my computer

You got cd's right?

That little apple will take all the guesswork out of loading it to the ipod. You just have to feed the computer a cd now and then ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

finally got this thing playing some low stuff, please ignore the choppy sound, shitty cam ftl. and i would like to be able to turn it up but it starts skipping if i try any louder.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

ill have more vids after i do some more tuning maybe some metallica or something with dbbl kick. this box is very responsive and has a wide bandwidth

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Archived