1999 Chevy Blazer Fuel Pump Problem!

Yes they do but after doing it 2 times a week it gets pretty easy. But lets hope I dont have to no more.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Ok its been about a week or so since I have had it running. But thos morning I was crusing and it just died again! Now the batt light and check engine is on so I will try to scan to see if it is showing any codes. Hopfully I will find something.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Ok found nothing and decided to go back where it all begain and dropped the tank agian! Pulled the pump out and bench tested and nothing. So I tested at the plug out of the housing and directly on the pump and still nothing. So I swapped the new pump out and put the old one back in and remounted the tank. Then turned the key and it started right up. So that had to be the problem..... The new pump was bad. Who would have thought that. Well anyway hopefully that's the end of the fuel issue.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Ok found nothing and decided to go back where it all begain and dropped the tank agian! Pulled the pump out and bench tested and nothing. So I tested at the plug out of the housing and directly on the pump and still nothing. So I swapped the new pump out and put the old one back in and remounted the tank. Then turned the key and it started right up. So that had to be the problem..... The new pump was bad. Who would have thought that. Well anyway hopefully that's the end of the fuel issue.

Damn, sounds like a head ache. my pump works pretty good [knocks on wood]

I did have a problem with my abs relay/motor or whatever it was. Dealer said the part would cost me $1200... I got it from a junk yard and fixed it for $200...

Says shit like that happens on the Blazers alot when dropping below 9v... i know i wasnt dropping that low with the system lol but i did have an alt go out while driving... these lil trucks can be a pain

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Archived