Sundown Audio
Welcome to SMD Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Us Amps Repair Department

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

USAMPFREAK

USAMPFREAK

Whorse WhispereR

• Members
  • 835 posts
  • Interests:DUH.............
US Amps is now repairing all makes and models of our older amps. We will also repair all other brands except Rockford Fosgate. flat rates as follows 1-500 watts 100.00 501-1000 150.00 1001-1500 200.00 1501 and up 250.00 Contact me for details. Greg Carolus US Amps - RE Audio Tech Support / Production Manager 20819 Currier RD Suite 100 City of Industry CA 91789 U.S.A Office 877-267-9360 Fax 909-869-9199 Cell 626-833-2177 email [email protected] Steve ok'd double post before it was done.
1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

kingsuv

kingsuv

Ignorance Police

• Super Moderator

• 10,046 posts
How about an old Audiobahn amp? ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

USAMPFREAK

USAMPFREAK

Whorse WhispereR

• Members
  • 835 posts
  • Interests:DUH.............

How about an old Audiobahn amp? ;)

In the event that an amp is unable to be repaired we will ship it back to you.
1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

kingsuv

kingsuv

Ignorance Police

• Super Moderator

• 10,046 posts

In the event that an amp is unable to be repaired we will ship it back to you.

Well then dig that bitch out from under your desk :P

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

benz280se

benz280se

130db

• Members
  • 334 posts
woo hoo thanks , now i can send in my us150 without worrying that it cant be fixed

Mosin

Mosin

dealing with Kicker

• 18+ All Access!
  • 2,166 posts
  • Interests:Audio, Glock, Xbox.
So a 06 model Kicker 1000.1 would be $150??

Derp.

SPLaddict

SPLaddict

120db

• Members
  • 15 posts
is that rate by RMS power or peak power?

Boon

Boon

MOAR FUNKYPUPS

• 18+ All Access!
  • 4,506 posts

is that rate by RMS power or peak power?

RMS power. Peak power may as well not exist, seeing as the companies just make it up and it means nothing at all.

Edited by Boon, 28 January 2009 - 06:42 PM.

Posted Image

10.x volts fo' life!

Benji0687

Benji0687

140db

• Members

• 831 posts
What would you consider the PG Outlaw amp? Since its two amplifiers under 1 heat sink, do you count it as two or one? I've had this amp laying around for years and would like to put it into use. Please advise so I can budget for shipping and repair costs. Thanks!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

drew028

drew028

125db

• Members
  • 264 posts
i got a usa-425 could u get me some clips for the speakers? also do you have any info about the amp? thanks

SPLaddict

SPLaddict

120db

• Members
  • 15 posts
im looking for a new speaker output block for my XT4000D. my screws are stripped out.

slugdub

slugdub

150db

• 18+ All Access!
  • 1,620 posts
  • Interests:Bass

US Amps is now repairing all makes and models of our older amps. We will also repair all other brands except Rockford Fosgate.
flat rates as follows

lol, the one amp I have that I am definitely going to end up fixing is a Rockford. What to do now? Its blown out one channel (again).
Posted Image

ChevyBoy

ChevyBoy

asshole junior

• 18+ All Access!
  • 10,334 posts

lol, the one amp I have that I am definitely going to end up fixing is a Rockford. What to do now? Its blown out one channel (again).

send it to fosgate
Posted ImagePosted Image

slugdub

slugdub

150db

• 18+ All Access!
  • 1,620 posts
  • Interests:Bass

send it to fosgate

Yeah? Thanks. That is what I did when it was under warranty. I just didn't know if it was manufactured in 2000 if it made any difference.
Posted Image

shainemcconnell

shainemcconnell

135db

• 18+ All Access!
  • 716 posts
Is Dirk still designing the circuits for the new amps....I work with A LOT of people that started the company here in Gainesville, Fl.

US Amps is now repairing all makes and models of our older amps. We will also repair all other brands except Rockford Fosgate.
flat rates as follows
1-500 watts 100.00
501-1000 150.00
1001-1500 200.00
1501 and up 250.00

Contact me for details.
Greg Carolus
US Amps - RE Audio Tech Support / Production Manager
20819 Currier RD Suite 100
City of Industry CA 91789
U.S.A
Office 877-267-9360
Fax 909-869-9199
Cell 626-833-2177
email [email protected]

Steve ok'd double post before it was done.

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion
2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion
2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.
Team Pure Pressure
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

emperorjj1

emperorjj1

170db

• 18+ All Access!

• 5,020 posts
yes dirk is still doign his thing hey greg ill take any fosgate repair work you get
J. JPosted ImageMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS Posted Image

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

emperorjj1

emperorjj1

170db

• 18+ All Access!

• 5,020 posts

what amp is it?
J. JPosted ImageMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS Posted Image

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Gotloud555

Gotloud555

150db

• Members
  • 1,859 posts
  • Interests:Extreme build audio system, Engine swapping, customs fibgerglassing, drifting, automotive painting, contruction and etc...
I'm having some weird issue with US amp Merlin Md1 mono amp. It will not run on 14 volt, but only 12 volt? The blue and red protect mode are both on? Curious to know why is that? THis's the second US amp problemm..

Turkator

Turkator

120db

• Members
  • 17 posts
Well since this post is damn near a year old I feel like I need to ask if they are still repairing other brands of amps?
I have (2) Autotek MM 4000.1D Mean Machine's that are both screwed up and I need to send them off to get rapaired... So any info on if they still repair other brands would be greatly appreciated.

AI James

AI James

know it none.

• Guests

• 25,963 posts
  • Interests:Car Audio, Car Customization, RC Cars, Computers,
id contact maxxsonics to get your autoteks repaired rather then waiting around here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users