Tahoexfixssd's Yukon TEARDOWN

A MAN MAD PROPS ON THE BUILD... I KNOW ITS STUPID LOUD...

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yeah man, how far along are you?

And also, go to the Canton show the 23, Crump t1 and myself will be there.

yeah i know its been forever. this is what happened. my deadline was a couple months ago. i ended up with a full time job at this shop and have no time to do jack shit anymore. i raced to get mien done as well as all the stuff i do on the side and ended up getting as far as i could. as of then (and right now) it is done for the most part. i ran into a few problems with the charging system and the powerhog hk802sx's pulling 300+ amps apiece through 250 amp fuses and having a nice little glow coming from the back lol. one of my several EQ componants in there is failing me and making my highs funny and shutting random amps off from time to time. and certain speakers cutting out. all of which were NOT problems i had last year. .....and for those of you that were wondering about my port..... it acually sounds really good, even on rock the kick drum really has a nice tight response. but i KNOW that if i change it somehow i could get a wayyyy hihger score out of it. problem i jsut dont know what i can do without changing the box itself. i was thinking of snorkling the port up and around to the top of the box. i reall jsut wanna get it different than how it is. i have NOOOO time to work on it anymore :( so i am thinking about quitting this job. they dont ever let me do custom work and i dont feel liek wasting my time and talent installing satilite radios and alarms lol. but if ANYONE has any input on my port situation i would appriciate it! i will laso try to get some finished pics up sometime. otherwise check out some of the other biulds ive been doin

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

yeah man, fuck that.

Get back on doing your shit your way.

And then go to the show in Canton so I can hear it :):ph34r:

lmao im goign to try to make it there. liek i said, im not happy with the score so idk if il compete or not. im definatly happy with the sound on music but you know, we always want it louder haha.

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

I can't remember how you made your box since I read this a while back but if you made the port lower towards the floor of the car and closer to the hatch then the hatch acts as an extension of your port giving you a lower tuning and possible higher db's since it is being shot right out back across the top of the box.

I would like to see the snorkel though I can kind of picture the way you would do that.

but anyways you do some very clean work you give other youngsters like myself the motivation to keep trying at it and making cleaner and cleaner products :good:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Archived