Sundown Audio

How Do U Hook Up A 4 Or 2 Channel Amp Up To Ur Highs?

GORILLAslap

no bass boost at all, and highpass, dont get that part backwards

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

wow i was wasting my time when i was 14 running them all to the deck.. so i could just do rcas???????

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

so i just run a another power wire from the batt under the hood to the 4 channel and hook it up normal but go to the door speakers with the speaker wire??? were do i go with the rcas my big amp or the 4 chan?? an is there gonna be a remote wire? if so were does it run??

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

so i just run a another power wire from the batt under the hood to the 4 channel and hook it up normal but go to the door speakers with the speaker wire??? were do i go with the rcas my big amp or the 4 chan?? an is there gonna be a remote wire? if so were does it run??

........take it to a shop?

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Hooking up a multi channel amp is the same as hooking up any other amp. You will obviously have your power, ground, remote. Youll have another set of RCAs from the HU to this new amp unless your other one has RCA outputs then just go from that amp to the new amp. The only thing that is different is the settings on the amp. And obviously your speaker wires to go your highs.

Don't feel bad, for years I didn't know how either. Just hook it up like a sub amp and run the wires to the speakers, you can find 4 channel RCA's, everything else is the same

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

Archived