Namosh's Ram Blow-through: The Final Chapter

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About 80 sq. ft. of B-Quiet sound deadener. Inner and outer skin of all four doors. Back wall and part of rear floor.

I really like this stuff. It is cheap and sticks great. I did the doors last winter and it is still stuck like glue and the doors sound like a vault when they close.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rockford Fosgate 6.5" components in the front doors. The factory holes are 6x9 so I just made adaptor plates out of 1/2" and spray painted it black.

Posted Image

I took one of the tweeters and put it in the door panel up by the mirror. It really brought the soundstage up. I still haven't decided how to cover up the factory Infinity badge....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now to cut a hole. Let me tell you, if you've never done this, it's a real moment of truth. As soon as I started cutting, I was thinking "what the fuck am I doing?!?!" :lol:

I used a hole saw to make my four corners first, then cut the rest with a reciprocating saw. Both layers at once.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got my accordian boot seal....Kinda a pain to put on but I guess that means it is gonna stay put.

Posted Image

Posted Image

For now I'm running two Rockford Fosgate T1 15"s.

Here's the box..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

As you can see in this pic.....I screwed up when I cut the top.....if I had more of an ego, I wouldn't show this pic! :rolleyes:

But hey, we've all been there, right?

Posted Image

Because my back seats don't fold down, the box isn't viewable at all but I thought I'd throw some paint on it anyway...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now for the part that will stick through the hole into the cab. I've been calling it the mouth, for lack of a better term.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then another hole through this thing...

Posted Image

It was looking pretty ratty so I carpeted it...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

At this point I was ready to hear it so I made a quick little video...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

:blink: you guys did a good job on that. :clapping:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived