Second Skin Audio

Fi Btl Vs Dc Audio Level 5

tommy

FI BTL vs DC audio level 5  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you think overall is better spl/sq

• FI BTL
    • DC Audio Level 5

many threads on this topic alone lvl 5 vs btl...99% of the time ppl say its a toss up...both subs are amazing and u cant go wrong with either...or the search button for that matter

X2

Use search button next time. Better yet in the Subwoofer section just scroll down I'm sure you'll find something about the 2. :)

IMO Level 5 over BTL.

Derp.

if you want a pretty loud SQ sub, i would go with the Fi Q, fully loaded. thatll take probably around 1500rms (pushing it)

Mine has bp, and at least 1500rms going to it without a problem. Never smelled coil or have any hint of mechanical issues at high levels.

Just to clarify, just cuz im doing it doesnt mean it will for you ( general statement).

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

Ummm.....You guys want to tell him how to "search" for Fi Btl vs DC Lv5 without using any words less than 4 characters. Or should he just use the search button for that too? :lol:

true thats one problem i had with trying to search on here.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

These polls suck.

Both are fine subs. Some of the best out there. If you had taken the time to learn about both, you would of already known that.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

These polls suck.

Both are fine subs. Some of the best out there. If you had taken the time to learn about both, you would of already known that.

its rather comical because none of them have handson time with both woofers but are speaking about one being better then the other

Archived