Second Skin Audio
Welcome to SMD Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

American Bass Dx 15'' Box Specs

8 replies to this topic

devsmazduh

devsmazduh

125db

• Members
  • 299 posts
i cant find any.not even on the site. anyone have suggestions for four ported dx's. thanks
ill cut out yo eyelids and give ya nothin but sleeping pills...

devsmazduh

devsmazduh

125db

• Members
  • 299 posts
ok so im sorta just guessin here. but the box is gonna be 30x15x45 made with 3/4 inch mdf. so i should have an interior volume of 9.6cu ft. should i just do one big port? like width=10'' height=5'' adn length=5.5'' in doin the box subs up port back. its in a suv. does that sound right? let me know pleeease. or should i do two seperate ports

devsmazduh

devsmazduh

125db

• Members
  • 299 posts
now im thinkin i should do a longer port. like height=28.5 width=4 and lenth=17''

devsmazduh

devsmazduh

125db

• Members
  • 299 posts
anyonne?

kirill007

kirill007

160db

• Members

• 2,763 posts
9.6 cu. ft. is too much for a 15 inch you would look at around 3 to 5 cu. ft. I haven't found any info for it too so i think not alot of people could help you, or maybe you need to w8 more then 5 hours to bump the thread.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

devsmazduh

devsmazduh

125db

• Members
  • 299 posts
oh its for 4 of em. my bad

ganjajoe420

ganjajoe420

Forum N()()B

• Members
  • 7 posts
i have the dx 15's, i know if you port (or vent) the box you want 2 cubic feet box each, 4 cubic feet for 2 15's, and you want the vent to be outside the 2 cubic foot box dimensions, go to the12volt.com for calculators to choose slot port (which is best for these subs) length and width and at what frequency you would like to tune box to. these subs love to hit deep, excellent excursion in the 25hz to 65hz range, especially for the price, waaaayyy underrated subs.

ganjajoe420

ganjajoe420

Forum N()()B

• Members
  • 7 posts
i have the dx 15's, i know if you port (or vent) the box you want 2 cubic feet box each, 4 cubic feet for 2 15's, and you want the vent to be outside the 2 cubic foot box dimensions, go to the12volt.com for calculators to choose slot port (which is best for these subs) length and width and at what frequency you would like to tune box to. these subs love to hit deep, excellent excursion in the 25hz to 65hz range, especially for the price, waaaayyy underrated subs.

ganjajoe420

ganjajoe420

Forum N()()B

• Members
  • 7 posts

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)