Sundown Audio
Welcome to SMD Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KOLE AUDIO TRAX1-7000D

13 replies to this topic

golias

golias

Forum N()()B

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hello guys! I'm looking for an amp with a good watt/price for my spl car. Have you ever tried this amp?? KOLE AUDIO Trax1-7000D? Have you other suggestions for low-cost amplifiers but powerful? I don't care the quality, only watt and a little bit of reliability! I had also seen the SPL GRLA5500/1D, has anyone ever measured the actual power on a real load of 1 ohm at 12V?

splzx3

splzx3

Ninja be the only master ninja

• 18+ All Access!
  • 5,632 posts
there a post about this all ready use the search button

Posted Image

Posted Image

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:
i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! Posted Image

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

golias

golias

Forum N()()B

• Members
  • 2 posts

there a post about this all ready
use the search button

Do you have internal photo of the KOLE AUDIO and POWERACOUSTIK amps?

Bills

Bills

Drunkbills

• 18+ All Access!
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Golfing, Drumming, Fast trucks (not cars)
i put one of these in a lil s10 i did, he wanted the amp so i put it in. worked good, then after like amonth it went into protect and would never come out, so idk, they work good but not great quality Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Guest_Cobrastang98_*

Guest_Cobrastang98_*
  • Guests
If u want cheap quality power look into the Audiopipe 3000D... Can be had BNIB for less than $300 and will do a real 3k, not the crazy claimed wattage that those Kole amps claim.

cthedinger

cthedinger

155db

• SMD PARTNER

• 2,375 posts

If u want cheap quality power look into the Audiopipe 3000D... Can be had BNIB for less than $300 and will do a real 3k, not the crazy claimed wattage that those Kole amps claim.

x2
CT Sounds
www.CT-Sounds.com

Team_DC-Derrick

Team_DC-Derrick

Uncle Ruckus, No relation

• 18+ All Access!

• 6,529 posts
and its not 3000 rms at 1 ohm, its 3000 rms at 2 ohms bridged, the AP30001d is a 2 channel amp, 1 ohm stable per channel.. for 1500 rms x2
The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

newls1

newls1

Firefighter / EMT

• Super Moderator

• 42,609 posts

and its not 3000 rms at 1 ohm, its 3000 rms at 2 ohms bridged, the AP30001d is a 2 channel amp, 1 ohm stable per channel.. for 1500 rms x2

you and I are ALWAYS repeating that info. Seems everyone thinks this amp does 3k @ 1ohm, but its 2ohm bridged....
I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Team_DC-Derrick

Team_DC-Derrick

• 18+ All Access!

• 6,529 posts
its because most websites have it listed at 1k @ 4 ohms 2k @ 2ohms and 3k @ 1 ohm, i just want to make sure people have the right info :)

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Guest_Cobrastang98_*

Guest_Cobrastang98_*
  • Guests
I've seen them run @ 1ohms before, but they pull a shit load of amps and aren't very happy to be @ .5ohm per 1500d.

Team_DC-Derrick

Team_DC-Derrick

• 18+ All Access!

• 6,529 posts
I have 2, I watched Bigpimpin91 run his at 1 ohm bridged to 1 of his AQs, I dont recommend it with out a good electrical. Back on topic, you get what you pay for tho man, the AP is a really great budget amp and has pretty decent quality..

Team DC Audio

Duece22

Duece22

135db

• Members
  • 528 posts

I have 2, I watched Bigpimpin91 run his at 1 ohm bridged to 1 of his AQs, I dont recommend it with out a good electrical.

Back on topic, you get what you pay for tho man, the AP is a really great budget amp and has pretty decent quality..

Save and get a good quality amp imo. I did the same thing your doing and have nothing but regrets. I finally buckled down and got a sundown.

2008 Hummer H3

x4 SA-12s in a 4th order

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D (2nd one incoming!)

corrie32

corrie32

125db

• Members
  • 244 posts
just get an Zapco c2k9.0

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, 200 amp alt ,lanzar opti x-3b  crossover, two 4' mids and tweets in the kick( punch 300s). two 8's and  tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and  tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2  Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d

Forevrbumpn

Forevrbumpn

Faultline Customs

• Members

• 8,337 posts
  • Interests:Faultline Customs
id buy it to smoke it
Posted Image

I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users