Sundown Audio

KOLE AUDIO TRAX1-7000D

golias

Hello guys!

I'm looking for an amp with a good watt/price for my spl car.

Have you ever tried this amp?? KOLE AUDIO Trax1-7000D?

Have you other suggestions for low-cost amplifiers but powerful? I don't care the quality, only watt and a little bit of reliability!

I had also seen the SPL GRLA5500/1D, has anyone ever measured the actual power on a real load of 1 ohm at 12V?

there a post about this all ready

use the search button

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

i put one of these in a lil s10 i did, he wanted the amp so i put it in. worked good, then after like amonth it went into protect and would never come out, so idk, they work good but not great quality

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Guest Cobrastang98

If u want cheap quality power look into the Audiopipe 3000D... Can be had BNIB for less than $300 and will do a real 3k, not the crazy claimed wattage that those Kole amps claim.

and its not 3000 rms at 1 ohm, its 3000 rms at 2 ohms bridged, the AP30001d is a 2 channel amp, 1 ohm stable per channel.. for 1500 rms x2

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

and its not 3000 rms at 1 ohm, its 3000 rms at 2 ohms bridged, the AP30001d is a 2 channel amp, 1 ohm stable per channel.. for 1500 rms x2

you and I are ALWAYS repeating that info. Seems everyone thinks this amp does 3k @ 1ohm, but its 2ohm bridged....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

its because most websites have it listed at 1k @ 4 ohms 2k @ 2ohms and 3k @ 1 ohm, i just want to make sure people have the right info :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived