Sonic Electronix

Ok here's a question. I've been doing researches on ALL sub and amp brands reading users reviews, pro reviews, store reviews. Everyone has his own opinion on power, quality etc.

Some say this sub is nice and that one sucks, other say no, that one is nice and this one sucks, so.....

What's your opinion, from your experience only what brands make the best subs? Name 5 mades beggining from top. w/o mentioning the prices. Just top tan sub brands.

I, for example, back to Europe used to trust such brands as Pioneer, Alpine, Sony etc. Here in US they suck (from what I see) may be we got them from different factories... So what's your oppinion? Name 5 tops.

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

way too broad of a question. there is like 100000000000000000000000 subs made no way to pick just 5. it really depends on what you look for in a sub. but funky pups are definitely the best sub EVER made

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

way too broad of a question. there is like 100000000000000000000000 subs made no way to pick just 5. it really depends on what you look for in a sub. but funky pups are definitely the best sub EVER made

Ok I'll simplify the question: from the list of sub mades on sonicelectronix.com

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

Ok I'll simplify the question: from the list of sub mades on sonicelectronix.com

kicker solox

orion hcca

fosgate power series

alpine type r

kicker l7

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

thats why i always personally re-read my post like 5 times haha

well I reread them too, but that's not like grammar or whatever mistake...

it's a translation mistake... i'm kinda suck in writing in English... lol :spiteful:

so back to topic... name 5 ? :)

damn it why is kicker on the top. they suck and why does it have to be off sonixelectronics?

i say send "WCA RUSTY" a pm he is the owner of DC sound lab and they have sick subs for a very reasonable price.

but if u really want to stick with sonix then go with the orion hcca

my list if i had the bank and power:

DC lvl5

Fi BTL or DD 9500

Orion HCCA

RE MT or XXX

MTX 9500

$.02

Archived