My F-150 stock floor body drop/custom truck build

Your truck reminds me of the hottest F150 ive everseen. The black one KMC use ot use in magazines. Lay on the body in a pool of wate. HOT truck my the way!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That a new frame or are you using the old one? whyd you decide to do away with the bags

body drop from hell...

1218211895_5d2019c790.jpg

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.

how oftern do you get messed with for your tailights by cops im thinking about doing something similar as long as i can get away with it

never been messed with about the tail lights, the LED's in the roll pan are way brighter than any stock tail light. The only thing I ever get messed with about is the front windshield is tinted so I get pulled over a couple times a year for that.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

That a new frame or are you using the old one? whyd you decide to do away with the bags

It is a new frame from the engine mounts back. The truck will still be bagged just lower than before, I was never happy with the front suspension on the bag job but they are building new control arms and everything up front so it should work the way I want now.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

sweet truck.... i always wanted to bag my old F150.... funds were never there though....

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

a simple bag job isn't that bad anymore, if you can do it yourself it is around a grand if you have to get someone else to do it maybe $2500 for a basic setup. I did dakota digital ride control, 4 compressors, spindles, control arms and a hydroboost brake system and got it done for around $5000 the first time. Wish I had just done the body drop then cause I have to start from scratch now so I wasted a lot of money doing it this way but you can't take it with you to the grave so you might as well have fun while you can.

Better picture of the new wheels, it shows just how much bigger the 6's are than the 22's

redwheels2.jpg

Im sorry that truck looks nice an all , but all of that work in the SFBD .. an its getting 2 linked ..

thats a shame , but doesnt suprise me with extensive doing the work.

a simple bag job isn't that bad anymore, if you can do it yourself it is around a grand if you have to get someone else to do it maybe $2500 for a basic setup. I did dakota digital ride control, 4 compressors, spindles, control arms and a hydroboost brake system and got it done for around $5000 the first time. Wish I had just done the body drop then cause I have to start from scratch now so I wasted a lot of money doing it this way but you can't take it with you to the grave so you might as well have fun while you can.

Where are you finding the parts to bag a truck for $1000 ? used maybe ?

an where is a shop bagging a truck right for $2500,does that include parts or just labor?

Archived