My F-150 stock floor body drop/custom truck build

Im sorry that truck looks nice an all , but all of that work in the SFBD .. an its getting 2 linked ..

thats a shame , but doesnt suprise me with extensive doing the work.

Where are you finding the parts to bag a truck for $1000 ? used maybe ?

an where is a shop bagging a truck right for $2500,does that include parts or just labor?

And whats wrong with Ektensive is my question as I was going to use them to bag my 98 silverado? From all their work I have seen, they seem to be one of the most accredited suspension shops from here to Dallas. I have been searching for a good shop for a reliable finished product.

Team Ampere Audio

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

edited

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

:lol: the 2 link hate never stops no mater where you go....that pic is at a way better angle, shows the massive-ness

And whats wrong with Ektensive is my question as I was going to use them to bag my 98 silverado? From all their work I have seen, they seem to be one of the most accredited suspension shops from here to Dallas. I have been searching for a good shop for a reliable finished product.

Ekstensive does great work, if you want a 2,3,4,5,6,8 link they can do it. They have a kit for 88-98 chevys, if you can weld itll save you a couple grand...its what i have on my truck

Small update, got a picture in today of the frame under the truck.

frameisin.jpg

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

Next time you go up there to take pics could you take some of the body mounts pleasy, the frame i had them build has no body mounts or cross members and was curious on what the made for body mounts

I'm in Dallas, they send me pics as they get some work done. I can see if Mitch can snap a couple pics of the body mounts if not I will take some when I get it home.

Bill and most of the crew are at SEMA this week, if you want to just go up there and check it out in person I don't see why they would have a problem with that.

Archived