Welcome to SMD Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Us amps usa-3000?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

999bass

999bass

120db

• Members
  • 48 posts
I know most us amps are underated how about the usa-3000 3krms of class ab @ 12v

are they underated? and can they be run at lower impendances?

US Amps USA-3000 2 x 1500W @ 1 ohm
1 x 3000W @ 2 ohm bridged
Fuse: External 450A

USAMPFREAK

USAMPFREAK

Whorse WhispereR

• Members
  • 835 posts
  • Interests:DUH.............

I know most us amps are underated how about the usa-3000 3krms of class ab @ 12v

are they underated? and can they be run at lower impendances?

US Amps USA-3000 2 x 1500W @ 1 ohm
1 x 3000W @ 2 ohm bridged
Fuse: External 450A

I would not reccomend it but for a burst I have seen those run @ 1 ohm mono but you better have one hell of a charging system.
1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Level33.1

Level33.1

SMD Supporting member

• SMD Gold Member
  • 316 posts

I would not reccomend it but for a burst I have seen those run @ 1 ohm mono but you better have one hell of a charging system.

Wouldnt you have to cut out the SAT to run anything lower then 2 ohm mono?
Click Here For my Hopper Build

"Click here for my 2008 Dodge Mega Cab Build(The DC Rebuild) "Diesel"

Click here for my 2001 Trans AM Hot rod build

2 Rockford Fosgate T4000.1bd
1 Rockford Fosgate T1000.4db
1 Rockford Fosgate T300.2bd
4 XL's 15's DC Audio
8 JBL GTI's 6 1/2

USAMPFREAK

USAMPFREAK

Whorse WhispereR

• Members
  • 835 posts
Only if you tried to straight burp it. The USA-3000 was 2 ohm mono stable.
1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

999bass

999bass

120db

• Members
  • 48 posts
update iv now got this amp hooked up to my dual 1 ohm fi btl and it sounds amazing compared to my powerbass3000d! what a diffrence i cant belive it! same power same sub diffrent amp!

How old are theese amps and are they reliable?

Edited by 999bass, 21 November 2009 - 12:50 PM.

USAMPFREAK

USAMPFREAK

Whorse WhispereR

• Members
  • 835 posts

update iv now got this amp hooked up to my dual 1 ohm fi btl and it sounds amazing compared to my powerbass3000d! what a diffrence i cant belive it! same power same sub diffrent amp!

How old are theese amps and are they reliable?

That amp is from 2001 and is almost 10 years old. The differance you hear is called damping factor and better THD% than any Class D amp on the market. The trade off is it is less eff. than you powerbass.

http://forum.realmof.../...995&userid=

Edited by USAMPFREAK, 21 November 2009 - 06:20 PM.

Cr@sh

Cr@sh

140db

• Members
  • 802 posts
Very reliable, I have had my 2000x since 01 back when they were handmade in florida. The 3000 is a great amp for daily.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users