Welcome to SMD Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SOLD Custom fiberglass composite dash bezel

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

numatik

numatik

145db

• Members

• 1,229 posts
  • Interests:Fabrication, Minitrucks, Installing and collecting pythons
Garage View Garage
hey guys
first off sorry mods if i put this in the wrong section, it is car audio related because it is a true double din bezel that i had to make, but please move this thread if necessary

This is a fiberglass plastic composite dash bezel that will NEVER CRACK that i made for my 2003 s10. It comes with 3 airlift analog gauges, two dual needles for front and rear bags, and a single needle for tank pressure. this is a full double din opening! It houses the stock headlight switch and airbag switch (both included!) also has 3 holes for standard toggle switches for any accessories you may have. Has a tsunami Digital voltage gauge molded in as well but needs a new dblock. Also the gauges have been converted to leds. The bezel is a 3 stage REAL indigo blue pearl. Bezel has one very small ding on the right side

I am asking $250 and im taking offers. will fit any 98+ chevy s10, but the 2 air vents must be sacrificed. if you have ac it can be easily plugged behind the dash and your other vents will still work, but will need to relocate your ac controls

contact me on here or [email protected]

thanks for looking!

Posted Image

Posted Image

here it was fresh out of paint
Posted Image

Edited by numatik, 03 February 2010 - 09:22 PM.

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemead...l= numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate.  Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches,  Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges.  (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemead...2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

Basshead08

Basshead08

HIKE

• 18+ All Access!
  • 1,365 posts
Damn why couldn't it fit my truck lol
System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique
not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

Posted Image

numatik

numatik

145db

• Members

• 1,229 posts
Garage View Garage

Damn why couldn't it fit my truck lol

what truck do you have? i have the rest of the dash sittin in the garage too i should put the whole thing for sale! lol tell ya wat buy my bezel you can have the dash!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemead...l= numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate.  Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches,  Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges.  (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

smdsig1.png

Basshead08

Basshead08

HIKE

• 18+ All Access!
  • 1,365 posts
92 gmc full size. I would love to get a custom dash but I missed out on this one.

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

Posted Image

numatik

numatik

145db

• Members

• 1,229 posts
Garage View Garage

92 gmc full size. I would love to get a custom dash but I missed out on this one.

damn if you were local il build ya one

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Basshead08

Basshead08

HIKE

• 18+ All Access!
  • 1,365 posts
I wish. Where are you located?

Posted Image

numatik

numatik

145db

• Members

• 1,229 posts
Garage View Garage

I wish. Where are you located?

west sac ca

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Basshead08

Basshead08

HIKE

• 18+ All Access!
  • 1,365 posts

west sac ca

Aww damn lol! Shipping would be impossible!

Posted Image

numatik

numatik

145db

• Members

• 1,229 posts
Garage View Garage

Aww damn lol! Shipping would be impossible!

shipping is no problem, its the mockup that would be lol. anyways back on topic, if you have any other questions feel free to pm, i dont want my for sale deleted lol

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

TeejayBee

TeejayBee

I DRIVE....S....L....O....W

• Members

• 5,182 posts
  • Interests:My Family and Girlfriend all i need
I have a 97 blazer two door think it'd fit?

Fi - XS Power - Kenwood

2008 vw rabbit

Kenwood DDX-514
JBL 660c Comps
PowerBass 400.4asa
XS power D925(2)
Kicker Wiring
Second Skin
FatMat

EpicenterDesigns

EpicenterDesigns

150db

• S.O.T.M. Winner
  • 1,596 posts

I have a 97 blazer two door think it'd fit?

No, it won't fit.

Posted Image

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest
The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer
than the sweetness of that cheap price!

numatik

numatik

145db

• Members

• 1,229 posts
Garage View Garage

No, it won't fit.

hes right it wont. but i have the whole dash too if you swap the dash out it will. kinda extreme but itd be cool to have a 98+ dash anyway!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

wildbeast15

wildbeast15

150db

• Members

• 1,566 posts
  • Interests:Girls cars and sound
still for sale whole dash price? shipped lol 13903

Posted Image
Posted Image

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)

</div>

DNASTY01

DNASTY01

125db

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:I love bass, bass, and even more bass. My favorite quote is &quot;If it's too loud then your getting too old.&quot;
How much would it be shipped to 70058... I have a 2000 s-10...
YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em 4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall) 4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall) 4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door) Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp) Orion 800.4 amp Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator 0 guage everywhere Kinetik 2000 for bass Kinetik 800 for highs Memphis Digital Processor 147.1 db @60 hertz

numatik

numatik

145db

• Members

• 1,229 posts
Garage View Garage
sorry need to update, its sold as of 2 days ago

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users