Need to know if my phone is tapped?

This shit is totally awesome dickie V style with a capital A.. DUDE I WANT TO HANG OUT WITH YOU FOR A DAY..Seriously. I want to go where you go, hang where you hang, do what you do.

We could roll together, eat tacos together, cut off fingers together and I will help you watch for the cops!

In all serious..dude you need to take a great big deep breath and chill. If your fucked you're already fucked so relax.

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

If it is a lan line there are half dozen ways to tap your line. I have worked for the phone company for 10 years now and have tapped over 200 lines and done various ring downs on lines for local police depts, FBI, and secert service.

I am unsure about the numbers provided above but I know or a fact if you lan line is tapped you will hear a very faint click on the line when you pick it up or while talking. This indicates that someone has just jumpped on your line.

Good luck with that and I hope it isnt happening.

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

yeah... honestly... if you are using a phone... they can hear anything you say... i have no doubt that they can hear me talking in my house..... and no im not paranoid... i have nothing to hide so i just dont care...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

What the fuck? No your phone is not tapped. I might suggest a shrink though.

I agree. I used to get waaaaaaaay paranoid and into this shit for a while. What caused it? Well the fact my uncle is an ex postal inspector and P.I. and he owns this machine that you can buy anywhere that listens in on cordless phone and analog cell calls. That shit is as unsecure as the CB.

Anyhow, beyond that, there are only like 30 phone taps a year in the US being placed on people's calls (at least maybe pre-9/11 but just pretend I'm correct right now) and even if it was twice that, do you really think you are in the top 60 badass people in the US right now that a judge would sign off on a phone tap warrant for?

Not trying to be harsh man, because I've been there, but you have to put this all into perspective.

images-1.jpg

lol, all telephones are digitized now. There's no more 'tapping' a line unless its some private entity, like a neighbor, PI, etc. The police just call the phone company and say hey, record this phone number please. And the phone company says 'sure' *presses record button*.

Not without a signature from a judge they don't. They can get your # or do just about anything else though.

images-1.jpg

Ahhhh as far as the finger cutting issue goes it will probably never happen, I just didn't do anything to be jumped for. wrong place at the wrong time.

As far as the phone tap issue ya I'm paranoid. I live in a small area and ended up are some people that I should have never had been around and my phone clicks in short intervals and has done this for a few months.

But was around people that I shouldn't have been around in the first place.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Well I don't know if analog cell signals are even used much nowadays except for maybe emergency pagers or whatever, but once, when I was almost to the height of paranoia in the small time I was in, I tested it.

I forced my old verizon cell into analog then placed a call to a disco # and started saying fuck the police and shit into my cell. I swear to god I went outside and a god damn cop car drove by and the guy was messing with some kind of handheld device, haha. Scared the shit outta me.

Digital signals did change the game though. Taps are alot harder to get now. I forget what the exact name of the form is they need, but it's some kind of order and it isn't the same as a tap. The phone company has to be ordered.. wait, executive order maybe? anyhow, they have to be ordered to comply or it is no tap.

images-1.jpg

Thanks for the replies. As far as me needing to be worried about anything more than minor infractions I don't have much to worry about.

But considering the crowd I was in and the whole guilt by association issue i was just curious if my phone could have gotten tapped not because they want me but to get a better idea about some of the people I had associated with and may still call from time to time.

LOL I'm a full believer in small town cops useing illegal methods to deal with situations.

All in all everything is and has been over for awhile and it was my mistake to have been around those people.

and yes I'm paranoid, LOL thats why the Doctor put me on Xanax. HA HA HA take to much of that and I stopped careing about EVERYTHING LOL but now I'm on a smaller dose because he really, really doesn't want me off of it and look I'm actually starting to care about things again.

LOL I even stopped caring about car audio and women. Now thats bad.

Thanks for your answers guys.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Be careful with that Xanax shit. I got hooked on it from going to arab pharmacists and smuggling it in my suitcase all around. Someoone told me their friend died on it once, I probably came close because when you drink alcohol with it that is bad news bears haha.

Honestly though, it might even be like only 12 executive orders a year for digital cells, so I heard.. never fear (unless your friends are those other 11 hehe)

images-1.jpg

Archived