XS Power

XS Power Battery Wattage Guide

How do you guys arrive at these numbers? Generally, people suggest running 100aH for every 1000W but this chart seems to be very different. Take my setup for example. I have 4X D2700s and 2X D3400s (1 as primary) which should put me at about 5,500W but if I use your chart it says that I'm good for 24,500W. I honestly don't even think I could burp 24KWs without the amps going into protect in a very short time b/c of low voltage. I'm not bashing, just trying to understand.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

LOL how do you make it big enough to read or do you have to go to the website?

I double clickied it.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Thank you this helps alot!! Especially now that I can read it lol

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

How do you guys arrive at these numbers? Generally, people suggest running 100aH for every 1000W but this chart seems to be very different. Take my setup for example. I have 4X D2700s and 2X D3400s (1 as primary) which should put me at about 5,500W but if I use your chart it says that I'm good for 24,500W. I honestly don't even think I could burp 24KWs without the amps going into protect in a very short time b/c of low voltage. I'm not bashing, just trying to understand.

The recommendations are based on 1 or 2 battery setups within the range of 0 – 5,000W. If you are outside of this, you probably know enough to choose the right amount of battery power for your system. Again, you cannot use Ah capacity to choose the right amount of battery power for a car stereo system… capacity is only important if you are comparing to similar technology batteries. Nobody else has our technology… Stinger is the only one that even comes close…

For example…

If you are buying 110Ah batteries from WalMart, you will need at least 4 of that type/design battery to supply a 4-5kw amplifier. If you are using XS Power batteries, you will only need one 110Ah D3100 to do the same job. Instantaneous output of 1 D3100 to a 5,000W amp will be equal to 4 deep cycle flooded style batteries.

This is to be used as a guide to help you figure out what you need.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

The recommendations are based on 1 or 2 battery setups within the range of 0 – 5,000W. If you are outside of this, you probably know enough to choose the right amount of battery power for your system. Again, you cannot use Ah capacity to choose the right amount of battery power for a car stereo system… capacity is only important if you are comparing to similar technology batteries. Nobody else has our technology… Stinger is the only one that even comes close…

For example…

If you are buying 110Ah batteries from WalMart, you will need at least 4 of that type/design battery to supply a 4-5kw amplifier. If you are using XS Power batteries, you will only need one 110Ah D3100 to do the same job. Instantaneous output of 1 D3100 to a 5,000W amp will be equal to 4 deep cycle flooded style batteries.

This is to be used as a guide to help you figure out what you need.

So if I have a 200 amp alternator and 5000 watts of power the single battery will not go dead faster?

So if I have a 200 amp alternator and 5000 watts of power the single battery will not go dead faster?

Faster than what? If you are pulling about 500amps (5000watt system) and only able to produce 200amps from the alternator (approx 50amps going to run the car) you are going to start pulling your battery voltage down.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Ive wondered this for a while now, and hopefully I wont regret getting the D2400 other than the D3400. My question problem I see is the D3400 has a far superior CA than the D2400 yet it is lighter, and I realize 5 AH less etc. WHY!!

p2pb5221902.jpg

Team PSI

Team Shock Industries

Team XS Power

Vertex Audio

Sundown Audio

Knukonceptz

Hmm, look like I've got way overkill electrical system cause I have brand new one d1200 and two d3100 and h.o. alt(on the way). I'm running only 3k watts amp. But I think it would be nice to play full tilt at idle for a long time before voltage start to drop. I haven't install batteries yet, waiting for my alt. I can always upgrade amp in the future.

Edited by Ozim

'91 Honda crx - TOTALLED

200amps rebuilt Iraggi alt

2 d3100

Mojo [email protected]

2 15's DC XLm1 in 7.2cubes, 2 6" aeroports tuned to 32hz