Sundown Audio

need .05 ohm stable amp?

vj226966

Id say to get two saz 1000s or 1500s and strap them.

if you do that you can run them at 2 ohms daily.

the sundowns run good at .5 daily, I never had a problem with my 3000d or 1500d, but im trying to get back to running at 1 ohm to be more effecient

Times are tough and a brothers broke."lol"If i can find a amp that puts out about 1200or so at 1ohm i will just get 2.I was looking at those Hifonics.I know,i know, but with my thin pockets that will do me fine.Thanks for the help guys!

Times are tough and a brothers broke."lol"If i can find a amp that puts out about 1200or so at 1ohm i will just get 2.I was looking at those Hifonics.I know,i know, but with my thin pockets that will do me fine.Thanks for the help guys!

the saz 1000s are on sale right now i think. lookin in the sundown section at the pinned topics

Sundown, AQ and if they can take the power get a AP 3k wired to 2 ohm.
audiopipe 3k is 307 shipped and is 2ohm and you have the headroom of 1k on tap if needed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/3000-WATT-AUDIOPIPE-MO...=item518c48e40f

i think you mean .5 not .05

if you like lots of THD get the audiopipe

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Lanzar OPTIdrives Opti2000D

I installed three Lanzar dual 2ohm 12" parallel and it did just fine in the middle of summer in a black Mustang Cobra trunk. Fuse rating was 180amps and was featured in many magazines rating at 1700+ watts.

93' Ford Aerostar

Alpine head unit

4-5.25 MB Quarts

20-10" pyramids super Pro

1 Lanzar amp

Archived