6 Crossfire 18s Hummer RE-RE-RE-RE-BUILD

I'm pretty sure he's a ventriloquist, vampire, mind bender or just one heck of a sweet talker. lol Either way..he seems to be a crazy box builder so I can't wait to see what he comes up with now. Pics of doors coming soon...

How you think I got so many girls :D hahah

family doesn't count

It seems like Ralphy has inspired you for your next project lol

lol..who hasn't ralphy inspired??

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

lol..who hasn't ralphy inspired??

99% of this forum since no one knows who he is and/or they just had on his setup because they haven't heard how brutal it is in person. You should have him build that van!

Wotcha doin' now!

Man I don't know..lol

But I do have a few of these laying around. I hear that they are beast are on the lows. Now I am 100% happy with my Crossfires but what do u guys think....give these a shot or stay with what I'm happy with? I don't meter so that's not a part of the equation...just straight up demos and ground pounding. Anyone out there have experience with the Crossfires and the LMS Ultra 5400s? New box is going to be a 4th order with each sub seeing around 3-4000 watts each. I'm gonna send 1 to Berger so he can do some testing on it. The big thing with the Ultras is that freakin price tag...so the build would take longer. But it would be different...

photo-785.jpgphoto-785.jpg[/img]

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

So tell me, do you really think the hummer will be done after this re-re-re-re-re-etc.-etc.-etc. build is done and the van will be the new play toy? Or are you so full of ideas that the hummer is no longer big enough? lol can't wait for both of these beasts to be...well "completed" haha

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

The tc 5400 is a great woofer. One thing to look at is the recone price on them. Almost as much (maybe more) than a brand new crossfire you have now. Granted I don't suspect you needing to recone woofers, but you never know. But what ever you do, it's going to be crazy and over the top ridiculous.

Also I don't have any experience with the 5400, but I have a buddy that has 4 5200's in his mustang and gets loud, but could be louder with different subs. The sq on the 5200's though is amazing. So the ultimate question is, how long do you want to be in the dog house with this rebuild?

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Who da hell is Trippi

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

I like how you just say you have a few lms ultra's "lying around..."

Your crazy trippi :rofl: the good kind of crazy though.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived