Lung is at it again! 73 Caprice, install for the Ol' Skool

****PB is doing maintence so i cant load pics right this moment..i been waitin an hour now****

Car is a 1973 Caprice classic with 65xxx original miles on the body and original 400 Small Block.

This isnt going to a big build by any means, just a really simple clean install, but i will be doing the interior in the car as well. We are doing a color change from the Black/Tan to Charcoal/Slate in prep for the exterior color change to blue.

The owner, (a friend of mine actually) has alot of audio stuff laying around so the install is getting a few donor pieces, like the sub.

Whats going in it:

8in farenhiet touchscreen DVD/TV Tuner/MP3/blahblahblah

1 15" Audiobahn AW1508T

1 BAMF4000/1D

1 BAMF1400/4

2 sets of 6.5in comps(TBD) in Glassed doors

Logic(?) 6x9s(current comps are Logic as well)

1/0 of course

Optima Red Top up front and prolly a kinetic in the back(possibly another RT)

Has a CS144 alt on it already...

Back Up camera with 4x10in LCD rearview mirror/display

Bulk Pack of SS Damp Pro

Box will be sub back port up threw the rear deck and 99% sure itll end up being some sort of areo port(s)

Like i said, nothing extreme at all, basic setup to get decently loud and sound good is all, NOTHING like Derriks Teg goin on here but will be a fun build on a great car..

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

TUNED THE FUCK IN. my fav car of all time the glasshouse. ive had a dozen of these cars each one got smashed into so no more. hurry up. :woot:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Pix in a few, but last night was a series of tedious events that lead to 2 full trash cans of rotted and dryed out FACTORY deadening. The entire interior is gutted and has been undercoated in prep for the Second Skin.Amps and the back up camera got order yesterday and i picked up MDF and Dowles yesterday as well. I will start with the box build today if the UC is fully dried. I got all new wires in to run the H/U and got the reaer view LCD to power up with the radio, just need a few rca adapters to get signal over to it. Sadly we wont be doing door panels right now, but all the prewiring for them will be. On with some pix i guess..

IMG00787.jpg

IMG00788.jpg

IMG00797.jpg

IMG00786.jpg

IMG00789.jpg

IMG00793.jpg

IMG00794.jpg

IMG00795.jpg

IMG00796.jpg

IMG00797.jpg

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton