What Volume Headunits Clip At

You guys might be getting the Alpine's sub control confused. How I understand it is the +15 is full signal through the RCA's to your sub amp and not a "boost" or "bass" knob. I have always set my gains with this on 15, and if I dont want to hear the subs, it goes to 0. I run CDA-9885 and love it. Ill let you know what it clips at when I get my DD-1

1986 Buick Regal Grand National(1) RFD2210 1.25 CUFT @ 38hz Slot PortRFX-9420, Punch 4080dsm, Power 250m22003 Mercury Marauder - Dark Blue PearlDDX-419, T600-4, T2652-S, HPC2205

(Currently Working on Designing an Enclosure)

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is asking a question about clipping in a thread about clipping put me in the wrong thread? Were should I be asking questions about clipping at? Thanks for the info teardrop

clipping is when you get distortion from h/u amps start u a new thread in the h/u section on y ur h/u is turning off sounds like a crossed wire

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know where the DEH-6350SD clips at? looking at buying one so wanting to know if its any good before I do

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

I know this is a cheaper model Pioneer but my DEH-1300MP can go up to 60 out of 62 set with Oscope

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

since this got bumped,

My DEH-6000ub doesn't distort until 61 (out of 62) using a -0db tone on highs, on the sub side it doesn't distort at all unless I raise my sub level to +2

Distortion Detector Pioneer AVIC F90BT 59/62

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

• 3 weeks later...

Pioneer AVH-P5100DVD(Older one), clip free 40. MAX! Everything FLAT. Had a custom EQ on and it was clip free at 33.

Kenwood KDC-MP738U, clip free 34. Everything FLAT.

Using the DD-1. I'm loving the pioneers clip free area lol.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

DD-1 on my AVH 3300 BT... 40/40 no clipping.

Sick I have the AVH3300 as well. Tell me, did you have your subwoofer level at +6/6 when you tested? I have a beefy amp and its gutless unless I go +6/6 sub level on the unit. Got the gains set to 4v and the bass EQ (on amp) off, loud off, EQ flat, bass boost off.

2010 F150 FX4
-18" AA Mayhem
-Crescendo BC3500d
-Pioneer GM-D9500F 4-channel
-2 Crescendo FT1

-2 Crescendo Neo Forte 6.5

-Pioneer AVH-P3300BT
-6000K HID Headlights/Fog lights
-All LED interior lighting
-20% tint on front windows, 1% rear windows, 5% windshield strip
-Big3 (XSFlex 0ga)

-DC Power 270XP