Welcome to SMD Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BASS RACE/ BASS BOXING SONG LIST

82 replies to this topic

SPLGEO

SPLGEO

140db

• 18+ All Access!
  • 866 posts
post the the best bass race/bass boxing songs you have used or some good ones that woudl be good to use
Posted Image1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

mrwigglezdj

mrwigglezdj

160db

• 18+ All Access!
  • 3,148 posts
i dont know the name of the song but its the blue cd on iasca's web site of dj billy e or what ever, track 3 is a hard hiter, i used it during finals at nopi to advance in the bass boxing event then for the finaly in the bass boxing i used peti pablo vibrate and that dam song with 12 subs pounding away sure nuff caused everything to vibrate lol
Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

SPLGEO

SPLGEO

140db

• 18+ All Access!
  • 866 posts
bump anyone else?
Posted Image1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Guest_MegaloManiac_*

Guest_MegaloManiac_*
  • Guests
Project Pat - Break da Law  nothing but bass for about a minute straight very little breaks

wizkid

wizkid

125db

• Members
  • 125 posts
simple enough young jeezy air forces
- ROE Refs- Majorpayne, Roe, Ceestaypropa, bandcamp, Dumple91, pimpedout97x, Corey anderson, JEXTEL- CA Refs - rtillaree, Rich00 Seismic Disturbance C.C Riverview FL.

Guest_MegaloManiac_*

Guest_MegaloManiac_*
  • Guests
anything by Bass Mekanik

emperorjj1

emperorjj1

170db

• 18+ All Access!

• 5,010 posts
i like the song do it by them... and since its on the usaci spl cd im thinking its pretty good. but the best way is to find your loudest freq then find a song with that for 30 secs.. shit maybe its a random crappy song that has a short bumpin... jazz even
J. JPosted ImageMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS Posted Image

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

99GPGTX

99GPGTX

I rape the lil white ball.

• 18+ All Access!
  • 6,319 posts
  • Interests:CA, golf, cars, the gym...
not on a real CD but My humps lil jon remix.    130.7 with my lil 10w3v2
1999 Grand Prix GTX3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 Posted ImageTEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!Posted ImageHookah Fiend. http://www.youtube.c...ser/99gtxgolferUSGA HDCP +1.6Ball State University Finance Major

scratchy

scratchy

150db

• 18+ All Access!

• 1,520 posts
By far the best bass boxing songs. 1.69 boyz - get together 2.Aqua - barbie girl enjoy :^ :^ :^ :^ :^ :^ :^ :^ :^ :^

then im rambo bitch

emperorjj1

emperorjj1

170db

• 18+ All Access!

• 5,010 posts
are you serious about the second one?
J. JPosted ImageMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS Posted Image

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

galacticmonkey

galacticmonkey

135db

• Members
  • 695 posts
lil jon - what you gon do lil jon - push that nigga push that ho young jeezy - trap or die young yeezy - air forces young jeezy - thug motivation 101 dj billy E - dont know the name but its basically a 43hz tone for about a minute straight chamillionaire - fly as the sky  (never actually tested this one) just a few

RichardXTC

RichardXTC

140db

• 18+ All Access!
  • 918 posts
EMinem- go to sleep    bone thugs and harmony- cross roads  Bryan adams- here i am

emperorjj1

emperorjj1

170db

• 18+ All Access!

• 5,010 posts

lil jon - what you gon do
lil jon - push that nigga push that ho
young jeezy - trap or die
young yeezy - air forces
young jeezy - thug motivation 101
dj billy E - dont know the name but its basically a 43hz tone for about a minute straight
chamillionaire - fly as the sky  (never actually tested this one)

just a few

gangsta rcok maybe? its the only thing by the name dj billy e and it sounds like it would bump nicely... got it on a actual cd?

S12X

S12X

135db

• 18+ All Access!

• 555 posts
three 6 mafia - official crunk junt....bass does not stop
new setup in the works

David

David

RockStar Tatted, Big Money Addict

• Admin

• 10,572 posts
  • Interests:Tattoo's and car audio, any questions?
akon I just wanna love you  that song slams in my van.

scratchy

scratchy

150db

• 18+ All Access!

• 1,520 posts

are you serious about the second one?

dead serious.

2 x 12" woofers + 1500w + barbie girl = 147.2 over 60 sec average  :D

then im rambo bitch

Guest_ElJaco119_*

Guest_ElJaco119_*
  • Guests
WHAT THE HELL?? HOLY $HIT!

Forevrbumpn

Forevrbumpn

Faultline Customs

• Members

• 8,337 posts
  • Interests:Faultline Customs
Whats knockin extremely hard right now is "Smile for the camera" track 14 of Long Duck Dong, forget the true CD name, but the guy looks gay on the cover, wearing a suit, hispanic guy. Its underground bay area rap. That has some insane constant bas all the way thru from 38-42hz around there, and then it drops about every 30sec or so with about a 30hz constant tone for about 8-10secs. my bandpass is tuned to 40hz, and only about 250rms, but my windshield wipers even jump about an inch when I crank this song up, and those wipers are on there nice and sturdy.
Posted Image

I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Forevrbumpn

Forevrbumpn

Faultline Customs

• Members

• 8,337 posts
  • Interests:Faultline Customs
since Iam to cheap to buy a new comp, and to lazy to install a cd burner, and to impatient to sit there and burn songs, anyone wanna do it for me?
Posted Image

I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

galacticmonkey

galacticmonkey

135db

• Members
  • 695 posts
no, gangsta rock isnt steady enough. it drops too low to be an effective song. i think the name is crunkin bass beats. at 1:18 its a continuous bassline. it let me do a 148.2 in bassrace. i can also peak a 149.5 on that song ill check out that barbie girl song

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users