Official JBurt09 Feedback

Awesome, awesome seller. Bought a pair of speakers, arrived very well packed and quickly as well. and I would definitly do business again.

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

• 5 weeks later...

Only seller I've ever bought anything from. Asked him on Monday if he'd hold the alpine headunit until I get paid on Wednesday. HE SAID YES! I paid Wednesday, he shipped it out Wednesday, and I received it oh Thursday. Product was exactly as displayed in pictures and functioned exactly as described. He even threw in Rockford RCA's :D. A+++ service, cool guy to talk to. We even got to talking after the purchase..HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Edited by Slawsen

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Only seller I've ever bought anything from. Asked him on Monday if he'd hold the alpine headunit until I get paid on Wednesday. HE SAID YES! I paid Wednesday, he shipped it out Wednesday, and I receive it tomorrow according to tracker. A+++ service, cool guy to talk to. We even got to talking after the purchase..HIGHLY RECOMMEND! (will edit up once I receive unit!)

Thanks for the buy buddy.You kept me up to date on when you would pay and you came through just as you said.If this is your feedback now, I can only imagine what you'll put in there when you get it.You'll be excited to find a little something extra in there :drink40:

• 2 weeks later...

bought some wire from him. came fast and kept in contact. good seller

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

• 6 months later...