fast fwd to around 1:20

Thats almost exactly the look im going for! not sitting too high and having alot of wheel well showing but still not slammed low. thanks for the link ive never seen that one and it made my choice on rims. it looks really good.

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't think you'd be able to turn that excursion posted on page 1 without lifting it a little bit.. is your truck 4x4 i'm not reading through all the pages to find out

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Thats almost exactly the look im going for! not sitting too high and having alot of wheel well showing but still not slammed low. thanks for the link ive never seen that one and it made my choice on rims. it looks really good.

no problema..yeah its nice

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

i don't think you'd be able to turn that excursion posted on page 1 without lifting it a little bit.. is your truck 4x4 i'm not reading through all the pages to find out

Yea my trucks 4x4 its the one in my avatar

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

28s on the bands it is! :drinks:

Found a picture of one on 28s but the tires are too big and i dont like how high its lifted

exon8s.jpg[/img]

Those are actually chamillionaires rims, check this out...

http://www.chamillionaire.com/blog/swag-for-sale.html

I lowered my excursion to factory settings and put it on some 26 inch rims because my 28's wouldn't fit anymore. Now that I have two sets of rims I decided to put the 28 inch rims and tires on ebay. Not the truck, just the wheels. For more information you can click on the link below.

Archived