Today is the worst day of my life.

so, i wake up to to the sound of my sister crying, on the phone with my grandparents, saying "can you come over? something is wrong with mom" so i hop up as quick as i can and ask her whats wrong with our mother... she says her lips are blue, so i grabbed my wallet and ran upstairs, when i saw her, i knew it was bad, i got my cpr mask out of my wallet and got beside her, then put my disposable thermometer under her tounge, then i saw about 94, i knew i was fucked. her pupils were dialated, no pulse, but i decided not to tell my sister how bad it was, i told her to close moms door and stay beside her because it would help, as i called EMS. keep in mind, this is at about 5 in the morning, so im still a little out of it. long story short is, a blood clot traveled from her lead and blocked her lungs. i concluded that she has passed 2 1/2-3 hours before i got to her, i knew there was no chance, that with such a lack of oxygen her brain would have no way to survive, keep in mind, i dont know much, being just 18, sister is only 15 btw, so here i am. i dont have a job because schools make me sich and i havent been able to get me GED yet, and i have to find some way to provide for my sister, not to mention our rent is about $500 a month, i have no idea how im going to do this, if any of you have had anything like this happen, please give me a few tips. i mean one minute my mom is there, and the next... she's just gone. im still a little in shock....

basicly, i just want everyone to tell they're parents that they love them, if they're anything like me. i cant remember the list time i even said i love you mom to her, that hurts so much, if you're anything like i am right now you wish you could just hug the person you've lost...

if you're a religious person, keep her in your prayers, she was the nicest person i have ever known, i miss her more than i can even put into words, i guess its true, that you dont know what you've got, till its gone.

(sorry that it looks like this was written by a child, im still in a state of shock

Daphne M. Dunn 1964-2010

EDIT: paypal account for donations to the Daphne Dunn Memorial Fund can be sent to [email protected]

:' (

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

I'm sorry to hear about your mom.. I hate reading about these stories because they always give me chills thinking about that happening to someone in my family..

Again man sorry about your mom :(

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Sorry for your loss. Your families in my prayers.

1998 GMC Jimmy

*4 15" Kicker CVRs

*2 Kole PH1-4000ds on the subs

*2 Kole PH4-1400s on the highs

Type R 6x9s, 6 1/2s

Infinity 4x6s

Rockford punch 3 1/2s

Soon to be all Rockford punch highs

All 0ga wire

Big three

3 deep cycle batteries

wow, couldnt and dont even want to imagine. Sorry bro, stay strong.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Damn man im sorry for you loss

As stated what about you grandparents. Me being 18 and the older brother of 2 i cant even imagine man.

Archived