First Car Accident.

Well ladies and gentlemen,

I got in my first car accident today.

So be careful when you adjust the radio volume and try to find s song on your iPod while smoking a cigarette with a car load of friends when the roads are slippery from the rain and your brakes need to be fixed soon when you are in stop and go traffic and not wearing a seat belt. :pardon:

I'm automatically at fault anyways and I can't remember what even happened really besides the events that led up to the collision.

I know I was stupid and this shit happens. I'm not saying it's not my fault or anything.

So to all you young folks like me who think you drive really good and safe like I thought I did, still try to be careful please and wear a seat belt. I hit my head on the steering wheel because i wasn't wearing mine and the air bags didn't deploy because it has a Supplemental restraint System. This could have ended up so much worse and I'm super lucky.

Will get pics tomorrow.

Cliffnotes:

Wear a seat belt and try to drive careful.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Can I say cool story bro? :D

Cool story bro's are always welcome :drinks:

Glad your ok man. I hope everyone else is too. I was lucky, this was my first accident.

IMG00300-20101112-0744.jpg

Thanks man. My bumper is almost all the way off and some metal behind it bent and busted up my radiator so it wasn't driveable. the dmamge really doesn't look to bad but i was told damage to a radiator is enough to total a car? Even though a radiator for my jeep is like $200

Thanks man. My bumper is almost all the way off and some metal behind it bent and busted up my radiator so it wasn't driveable. the dmamge really doesn't look to bad but i was told damage to a radiator is enough to total a car? Even though a radiator for my jeep is like $200

Rad damage is not enough to total a car. If the rad supports are damaged though badly enough it could total it. Typically there needs to be frame/structural damage done to total a car.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Rad damage is not enough to total a car. If the rad supports are damaged though badly enough it could total it. Typically there needs to be frame/structural damage done to total a car.

Everything seems to look alright. I guess I'll find out when I get the assessment. I can't imagine it would be to hard to take a radiator out and put a new one or one from a junkyard in.

Everything seems to look alright. I guess I'll find out when I get the assessment. I can't imagine it would be to hard to take a radiator out and put a new one or one from a junkyard in.

It isn't vry hard at all. A few electrical connections, a few hoses, and 4ish bolts.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived