The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

Been a whole lot of home defense shootings in Detroit recently, people are tired of being fucked with. This is probably the 6th one I've seen in the last 3-4 weeks:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/suspected-home-invasion-suspect-killed-by-homeowner/25528050?treets=det&tid=2658431852813&tml=det_12pm&tmi=det_12pm_1_10500104172014&ts=H

Was about to mention that. There has been 1 a week for 7 weeks. Good for them IMO. And of course most of the time its a teenager getting killed and the mom talking about how he would never hurt no one. :deadhorse:

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

My chuckle for the day is this...

Bloomberg is putting up $50 million to battle the NRA and spoke of starting a FB called "Everytown for Gun Safety" well a pro gun group caught wind of it and Started the page before him effectively stopping him in his tracks for that page

Lmao :rofl:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

And if you looked ghe everytown for gun safety for each state has been snagged up too

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

And if you looked ghe everytown for gun safety for each state has been snagged up too

I hadnt seen that I just saw the news article about it. I am sure this is only a minor speedbump for him he never seems to fully quit

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Went to a pharmacy and gun store (no joke) in Georgia today and got to fiddle with a tavor. Definitely would take a little getting used to

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

thats whats pushed me away from it. I'd do a ps90 first but then its just another caliber to stock. Ill stick to the ars.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I like the scar, but the reciprocating charging handle can really bite, since it's right where your thumb would be on an ar.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

Team Subsonic Lows

They had an aug cqb and that handled alright. Was a lot more "smooth" than the tavor if you understand what I mean. The tavor was kinda boxy

Team Subsonic Lows

Depends on how used and what generation. The gen3s are about 450 or so. You wont be able to cross over and buy it though because you are a jersey resident.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived