Only a 3K build, but lots of fabrication!

I started on this 2 weeks ago, been working on it about 12 hours a day trying to hit my personal deadline(I've got 2 more cars waiting after this one). Nothing crazy on the equipment just 4 Rockford P3 15's, 2 Power 1500's, and 3 Punch 400-4's, & 6 pairs of T1652 6.5 coax's. There was 6 subs in there, but it sounded like complete ass, I think the ohms didn't work out right to get the most power out of those amps. This trucks getting a custom dash, door panels, and of course, sub enclosures & amp rack. With another person on this, it would probably be done, but with just me, its slo-mo because I can only sand on one thing at a time. Anyway, check it out, let me know what you think. I'm loading pics as you read this, got lots.

Oh yeah, I thought I should ad, anything you see that's still blue is getting wrapped in red, and there's completely new seats, 4 buckets to be exact, that are replacing the black/blue seats that are in there currently.

Looks good so far, why not port out the back?

I've been on this hidden port thing lately, plus, there's not a whole lot of room on the backside facing the rear doors. I'm uploading more pics to photobucket right now.

Archived