All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. looking at a uncommon box design..looking at either 4x12s or 4x15s. with slot port.i hav a toyota tazz hatchback..hav 2x deep cycle batteries aswell with 2xslabs..1x25k mono and 1x4ch amp..running with a sony usb deck..parametric..super tweeters and 6x9s in front doors...plz contact me via email on [email protected] thankz vinny
  3. Today
  4. 92-96 one of those years walled RF punch. power, something 15’s in a montecarlo.. was first one got me more interested into car audio well audio period then I already was... but the two high powered ones I won’t forget are Boyd’s Jeep and the Canadians can’t remember his name lol truck both at world finals 2011
  5. [i ÷=r h⁴ttp://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy2/cmorran40/GOT%20OHMS%20CIVIC/20180715_134248_zpss4xbxury.jpg
  6. Need new sub, blew my 18" treo ssx. Anyone do recones for a decent price? Anyone selling an 18 that does 2500-3k? Budget is 300-400 Im open to other options as well. Im workin with about 4cu ft net ported, 5 sealed. Figured the 18 is the best way to go, but if 2x 15's sealed would fit, cool.
  7. Really, really like those battery terminals!!! Keep doing what you're doing, take your time, and get it right.
  8. http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy2/cmorran40/GOT OHMS CIVIC/RANGER/20190522_210313_zpsemkexnfq.jpg http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy2/cmorran40/GOT OHMS CIVIC/RANGER/20190522_210301_zpsg5ia1uvk.jpg
  9. My raptor bed liner came in today . Gonna spray the sub enclousure add some plexi , LEDs to make it look pretty. I Wanted to make sure it sounded good before I spray it ... had to add a few handles to pull the enclosure out. Gonna finish sanding the screw holes and the spray......
  10. Is there any other way to add videos to this site besides youtube ?. So heres a few more pics of the first honda build. Sorry its not in orderdoing alll this from the phone
  11. My raptor bed liner came in today . Gonna spray the sub enclousure add some plexi , LEDs to make it look pretty. I Wanted to make sure it sounded good before I spray it ... had to add a few handles to pull the enclosure out. Gonna finish sanding the screw holes and the spray......
  12. They say 5k per 40ah with these. Gotta admit I've seen some awesome results. Gonna start with 120ah in my truck and see what happens.
  13. Well ported the prefab, did NOT make a huge difference , not happy at all with the outcome. If I didn't own a xfl on 2k before this I might have been happy, but when 2 12s on 2800 don't sound half as good a a single 12 on 2000 there is a BIG problem. Need ideas now, going to raise the seat at least 2 inches and at bare minimum put an xfl10 under it. But man I'm daunted and need advice asap. HAVE TO HAVE my back seat tho.
  14. Well if you are doing the DMM method using the calculations of 2ohm x 1500 = 3000. Then the square root of that is around 54 volts AC. Keep in mind though that rockford's amps are underrated so it is probably putting out around 1800 - over 2K watts. There a video of one being tested that put out 2235 watts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKO_sWLsMhs
  15. Yeah it seems alternator won't charge the starter. Only charges after hours on a slow AGM charger.
  16. Battery dropped a cell. Haven't checked for draw. Put battery on a tester. Must've happened when I blew my alternator a couple months ago
  17. use a -0dB track if you want to be sure they wont get any clipping ever. you have more headroom but slightly less wattage on quieter bass hits. but its safer on your subwoofers. less chance of cooking them if you accidentally play one of those bad "bass boosted" songs. and thats weird. take a look at this chart to get the wattage you want. and adjust the gain and voltage accordingly.
  18. Yesterday
  19. In my case the batteries quit excepting a charge from the alternator. And let me down on the side of the road when I least expected it. Now my Avalanche has 2 new batteries. Thank god I get free towing ...
  20. Ok so trying to get an idea of the t1500bdcp power at 2ohm . I've tested with a dmm and used a -5db track 40hz and got 63.3 volts and that's around 2k cant be correct. Anyone know a ballpark way with a dmm .
  1. Load more activity