Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is my friend Chris's build. i helped him out with the design and he did the rest. we were suppose to build this toghether but i couldnt get out there so he had to do it on his own. he came out to az though so i could see it and help him clean it up. i know its dirty but were gonna start cleanin up wires and make some beauty panels for it tomorrow. And Yes those are 2 40001bds and 2 Fully Loaded 18" BTLs. have a few vids they will be up in a min. i will have build pics up later tonight and def get some better vids tomorrow and pics of the progress on the cleanup in the next couple days.

that has to be extremly loud, yea it deffinitly needs a wire clean up session, he is deffinitly off to a good start.

looking forward to seeing more of this beast.

ya its pretty nutz.....he is an extreme bass addict like me and already wants it louder lol

this is a vid of my little sister at the high school. i know it woulda been better if her hair was down but she wouldnt put it down http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

Posted Image

That has to be loud as a bitch, but definitely post pics after things get cleaned up a bit.

EDIT: DAMN, that is loud as hell. :o

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

That has to be loud as a bitch, but definitely post pics after things get cleaned up a bit.

EDIT: DAMN, that is loud as hell. :o

:D ya its loud......kids all over school were walking up to us that were all the way down at the other side of the school probobably a good 200 yards away and they were flippin. they said it was rattling stuff one kid said it sounded like he was in his truck listening to his system

Archived