Build Log: Blk Sin Completed! (new Pics 10-6-07)

ya in my altima i barely got 4 cubes in there for my 15" Q...cant wait to see where this build goes....

I must recommend though that he invest in some deadening, cause my trunk lifts about 1/4" with the beat going

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

very interesting thread and i'll be watching

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

ya in my altima i barely got 4 cubes in there for my 15" Q...cant wait to see where this build goes....

I must recommend though that he invest in some deadening, cause my trunk lifts about 1/4" with the beat going

Most of the trunk is allready matted, I will be matting the floor of the trunk before the box goes in.

yea you have absolutly no trunk space left over from what I have seen of your build, that and we wanted the sub firing into the cabin and its just not possibe.

ohh and I posted that I would be working on it today after work, but my wife just informed me that she thinks we might have a baby today, so I may not be able to do anything today, we're going to the hospital soon as my parents get to my house.

damn...how did this get past me.anyway,sounds good bro.i don't think you'll have

time to work on it today if that baby gets here..lol..good luck bro and congrats!!!

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Most of the trunk is allready matted, I will be matting the floor of the trunk before the box goes in.

yea you have absolutly no trunk space left over from what I have seen of your build, that and we wanted the sub firing into the cabin and its just not possibe.

ohh and I posted that I would be working on it today after work, but my wife just informed me that she thinks we might have a baby today, so I may not be able to do anything today, we're going to the hospital soon as my parents get to my house.

ok good, what kind of deadening did you usse and how much?

my next set up is going to be firing into the cabin...

can wait to see how this turns out

congrats on the baby, many sleepless night to come lol

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

small update, since Im just sitting here waiting for the contractions to get more frequent and stronger I decided to work on the car.

new side piece cut to the angle of the rear seats

Posted Image

checkin to see how much of a gap I have in the opening.

Posted Image

took that all out because now the box can be built outside of the car.

took some more measurements and cut the other side panel and the rear panel.

Posted Image

Posted Image

now if you look closely you can see some lines on the rear baffle, any ideas on why I made those lines?

Posted Image

more later.

David

Rut ro, looks like someones going to do a window.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived