Tristan560 is a SCAMMER BEWARE!

All started with a set of 18" Fi Qs I purchased for $400 from him Feb. 27th, 2010 suppose to be in working condition, I get them unpacked and first thing I do is meter the coils and notice one is blown so after a major hassle I get him to agree to refund my money, but the catch is I have to ship the woofers back ON MY DIME, so I lost a little over $50 in that transaction. Exactly 10days before I had purchased a set of XXX mids for $165 in like new condition, I received them opened the box and they appeared to be brand new so I didn't bother metering the coils, I had bought them for a fiberglassing my doors of my blazer in the summer. Well I was reading a forum post about someone saying car audio mids that are rated at 2ohm aren't really 2ohm, so I get them out of my closet to get pics that they are true 2 ohm mids, so I unpack them and try to meter one and it wouldn't read, figured it was my batteries but I grabbed the other mid and it metered fine, upon closer inspection I notice that the the woven tinsel lead was ripped under the VC wrap... I contact him and immediately he say calls me a scammer, saying that was 6 months ago... When they had sat in the top of my closet packed up. So after getting nowhere I had to get the mods involved after some deliberation on Sept. 8th, 2010 they agree that we would have to split the cost of replacing the mid down the middle... Even though it wasn't my fault I agreed understanding I should have tested them and it had been 6months, even though they were packed away in my closet. He agrees to go half and told me to get a quote from Greg at RE Audio and show proof of it, I got the quote on Nov. 4th, 2010 and forwarded the message to the PM shared between myself, Chode69, and tristan560 on Nov. 14th, 2010... My computers video card then went out and it wasn't until Dec. 7th, 2010 that I could get him a screenshot of the PM from Greg at RE Audio quoting the $130 price for a new mid as they don't sell recones. He informs me in his PM on Dec 6th, 2010 that he still wanted proof and that he would have the extra money on his check right before Christmas, I wait and waited trying to be patient because I know during the holidays you can sometimes overextend yourself financially so I PMed him January 4th, 2011 asking if he had the money that I would like to get my mid replaced, I tried emailing, Chode69 (Nick tried emailing him, PMing him.... NOT one response and he hasn't been active on the forum since January 1st, 2011... No response to the emails... NOTHING, and I'm still with a broken mid... So I'm gonna have to drop $130 on a new mid and still had $165 out not to mention the $50 I shouldn't have had to lose during the blown Fi Q transaction. So it appears he got me good, for $180+ worth of stuff, stress, and most of the excessive amount of time I have wasted trying to get this resolved. For the price it will cost me to get the new mid plus the price I originally payed I could have bought the ENTIRE component set not just mids and still had some change leftover.

Nick has already informed me that he will be on the scammers list... I have two local witness to this whole mess... and ALL original PMs.

So Tristan560 I want to personally thank you for being nothing but scamming trash... I had never had one transaction problem ever until this... I've always had good feedback and actually sold stuff in condition better than described... I'm not sure if I'll honestly ever buy any used equipment again unless its local... Once again thanks. :madsign:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I bought a Stinger Battery from him, had no problems what so ever. Was packaged up extra nice and also came with a 12.86 charge to the battery. Sorry to hear that things went bad for you hope you get this resolved somehow.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

texting him for ya right now

I would have but I lost his number ages ago when my phone crashed.

edit: Lemme know whats going on... B/c I think I've waited long enough my patience is shot.

Edited by kandiman71874
wrong word context

My YouTube Videos

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

Any word back from him?

My YouTube Videos

• 3 weeks later...

wtf man I seem to get lucky with all the transactions ive done.

It seems like team members are the best way to get shit nowadays without getting scammed.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

This is exactly why I cut way back on making transactions here. At least he is gone. I have to see posts from the bitch knowledge that got me for a few hundred dollars worth of stuff! I feel your pain. Hope you end up getting something back.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/