A couple years back when I had my 1991 Caprice, which had dents and faded paint, it was parked on a street outside my apt complex. One of my friends was coming home and saw a cop looking at it and called me so I ran up there and was like "whats the problem here?!" and he turned like wtf and was like "is this your car?" and I told him it was and he said it looks like it hasn't been moved in a while so I'm like wtf how can it look like it hasn't been moved, I told him I drive it everyday and said ok, so I leave, come out the next morning to find a green parking violation sticker on my driver window. I was pissed off cuz the sticky crap wouldn't come off, so I went down to the station but of course they don't know who it was. Fucking jackass cops

/rant

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

7e694be4.gif

2003 Frosty White Pontiac Vibe GT AKA The Viberator

XS Power D5100R | Knukonceptz Kolossus 1/0 Big 3 | Knukonceptz Kolossus 1/0 and 4 Gauge | Knukonceptz Krystal Kable RCA's

Pioneer FH-B8000BT | T3 Audio 6.5" Components Front and Rear | T3 Audio T.2000 18" | AMI Creations Birch Enclosure Tuned to 34HZ

MB Quart DSC 125.4 Amp | MB Quart DSC 2000.1 Amp | Second Skin Damplifier Pro

www.chadbeephotography.com | Automotive Photography Website and Blog

t3logopng250.png

dont use goo gone! it will take off paint.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I have used goo gone and it didn't do anything bad to the paint.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

Goo Gone isn't really good for cars (I would know, I've tried), paint thinner is better, but I think gasoline is the best for it.

are you kidding me.. dont ever use paint thinner..

gasoline on a rag works amazing... just make sure to re wax..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

goo gone works well, paint thinner also works.

same goes to you..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!