Where do I buy iraggi alter. From

but now Steve stops running those alt and they really suck now.

haha nuthuggers.

Where the hell have you been for the past couple of months?

On the same site you've been and nothing has really changed from him. Iraggi has never had the best CS. He's always been hard to get ahold of. The only difference I really see is that Meade isn't running his alts anymore.

You guys are suggesting DC Power but they did just about the same thing, left the site like Iraggi did. But you guys are still recommending him.

For me, he's always responded within 2 days before everything went downhill. He currently hasn't responded to PMs, emails, calls, etc in MONTHS.

Are we talking about Iraggi or DC? You're going all over the place. Oh, nvm..I get it-you're hugging Doms nuts. Iraggi didn't just leave the forum, they left the face of this earth. DC still has their site up and actually improved their CS by adding a "Contact Us Form."

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Iraggi has some of the best prices.

I remember when Steve was running Iraggi and everyone loved it, but now Steve stops running those alt and they really suck now.

haha nuthuggers.

Everyone hates iraggi for the same reason Steve does, the CS sucks. Dom (was that his name?) never replied to people, never fixed broken stuff, never never never blah blah blah.

Why is is that everyone on this site is so quick to call everyone else a Steve Meade nuthugger? Your on this site too. <_<

I don't think Steve ever said he hated Dom. He said he loved his alts and the random times something went wrong Dom fixed them. And like I said in the last reply, Dom never had the best CS and was usually hard to get ahold of.

People show Steve's nuts love at certain times, that's why. And being on this site does NOT = a S.M. nuthugger. Basing your likes and dislike on what S.M. is doing = nuthugger.

EDIT: Actually I just remembered Steve saying he didn't like something from Dom....The way he just left.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Iraggi has some of the best prices.

I remember when Steve was running Iraggi and everyone loved it, but now Steve stops running those alt and they really suck now.

haha nuthuggers.

Actually myself and many others made the switch before Meade. I made the move when upgrading to triple 300 amp alts and NONE of them worked. And then having no way of getting refunded going on a year now. You tell me what you would have done.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

but now Steve stops running those alt and they really suck now.

haha nuthuggers.

Where the hell have you been for the past couple of months?

On the same site you've been and nothing has really changed from him. Iraggi has never had the best CS. He's always been hard to get ahold of. The only difference I really see is that Meade isn't running his alts anymore.

You guys are suggesting DC Power but they did just about the same thing, left the site like Iraggi did. But you guys are still recommending him.

For me, he's always responded within 2 days before everything went downhill. He currently hasn't responded to PMs, emails, calls, etc in MONTHS.

Are we talking about Iraggi or DC? You're going all over the place. Oh, nvm..I get it-you're hugging Doms nuts. Iraggi didn't just leave the forum, they left the face of this earth. DC still has their site up and actually improved their CS by adding a "Contact Us Form."

It has alway been hard for me to get ahold of him.

Did you not see the link they posted for Iraggi's site?¿?¿

And yeah DC is still going strong, like always, and their CS might have improved. But did they have us audio guys in mind? I doubt it since the reason they left was to focus on their main source of income which was commercial vehicle alts.

And yeah I'm hugging Dom's nuts, oh wait then why do I have ZERO Irragi products?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I've had an Iraggi 300 amp alt on my burb for over a year

When I ordered it he was quick to reply to my email and I got the alt on time but I emailed him a few times after and tried to get ahold of him and I never got an answer

My alt still works fine but like alot of other people said the CS straight up sucks

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

It has alway been hard for me to get ahold of him.

Did you not see the link they posted for Iraggi's site?¿?¿

And yeah DC is still going strong, like always, and their CS might have improved. But did they have us audio guys in mind? I doubt it since the reason they left was to focus on their main source of income which was commercial vehicle alts.

And yeah I'm hugging Dom's nuts, oh wait then why do I have ZERO Irragi products?

Yeah, I see the link..I posted it. How do you know the alt will be build and sent out though? Idk who they had in mind. I can't mind read..especially over teh internet.

They claimed they wanted to "branch out." I agree with whoever said something like this- I don't see how they branch out when they cut their roots.

You seems like you're nut hugging..you're defending them pretty hard :shrug:

I'm done arguing though. 'night

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

DC cut their roots, yet they are on other Audio forums? Ha. I always wonder what happend to them on this forum.( I wasn't on forums for almost a year, and they left while I was gone).

But I've personally never liked Iraggi, I've always heard he's hard to get hold up, doesn't fix alternators that show up DOA, the list goes on.

I have the same feelings for EA, I've heard horrible stories about their alternators just plain out not worth a shit. They hold up, just no idle output, like most "rebuilt overwinde" stuff. But I can't get that local for a lot cheaper.

I had a friend who ran MeanGreen, it was good. 200 amp, done almost all of that at idle. I was impressed, minus the 450dollar price tag.

Wtf ive heard bad shit from iraggi for thd past months and steve just changed his alts this month shoot me if im wrong

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

Archived