Where do I buy iraggi alter. From

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weren't 3 of the 4 Iraggi alts of Steve's dead?

that is correct

do people realize that steve stopped going with them because he couldnt get a hold of him?

I think his alts were good till he swapped them. They might have messed up, but they got fixed.

And I think the switch to Mechman was more of a business type thing.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

that is correct

do people realize that steve stopped going with them because he couldnt get a hold of him?

I think his alts were good till he swapped them. They might have messed up, but they got fixed.

He said it in his video he was switching because 3 of 4 were dead

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

that is correct

He said it in his video he was switching because 3 of 4 were dead

Oh, not sure if I watched that vid. I thought they were all good till the las day he ran them.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Guest DC Power Rob

Just to clear things up... We left so we could take care of our business, and get control of a business that was growing WAY faster than we could keep up with it and getting completely out of control. We didn't "cut our roots" we sunk them 10x deeper in the ground. And for what it's worth and since we're on the topic of us leaving and for those that care, we'll be BACK on very forum starting March 1st. Not only will we be back, we'll be coming back bigger, badder, and much, much better equipped and able to take care of business. We didn't want to leave, we had to so we could slow down and get our shit together. If anyone thought we left because we didn't care about the car audio guys, I promise you that just isn't the case. We love the car audio guys, and ANYONE who personally knows me, knows that.. Yeah, we had our issues, we got through them, and we fixed em. We left to get better, plain and simple. What we didn't do is crawl under a rock and stick countless people in the a$$...

Just to clear things up... We left so we could take care of our business, and get control of a business that was growing WAY faster than we could keep up with it and getting completely out of control. We didn't "cut our roots" we sunk them 10x deeper in the ground. And for what it's worth and since we're on the topic of us leaving and for those that care, we'll be BACK on very forum starting March 1st. Not only will we be back, we'll be coming back bigger, badder, and much, much better equipped and able to take care of business. We didn't want to leave, we had to so we could slow down and get our shit together. If anyone thought we left because we didn't care about the car audio guys, I promise you that just isn't the case. We love the car audio guys, and ANYONE who personally knows me, knows that.. Yeah, we had our issues, we got through them, and we fixed em. We left to get better, plain and simple. What we didn't do is crawl under a rock and stick countless people in the a$$...

well I guess I dont have to stick up for you now. :drinks:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

oh damn! :drink40:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

And yeah DC is still going strong, like always, and their CS might have improved. But did they have us audio guys in mind? I doubt it since the reason they left was to focus on their main source of income which was commercial vehicle alts.

:orly3:

Just because DC Power left the SMD site does not mean they left car audio... There are other forums besides this site...............

Maybe Check SSA and you will see DC Powers forums...

they are like your grammar it fails

I think they're full of fail, but that they're more like your lack of capitalization and proper punctuation.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Archived