Where do I buy iraggi alter. From

I shouldn't say something becasue everyone here doesn't fit in?!?

What kind of comment is that? That doesn't even make sense. I am not trying to make anyone go buy an Iraggi, all I offered up was my opinion and some people got butt hurt over it. And its funny cause the same people whining that becasue I dont run Iraggi so my opinion is null and void...they dont run Iraggi either, lol. Anyway, do you. OP, you do you. And ima do me ;)

Sombody deleted there post.....

You offered a false opinion if you ask me.

Your saying Iraggi is good because you personally called and talked to him a few times. You don't own any of his product, or do you know how you will be treated once you do, and something bad happens. Which in most cases, does happen if you do business with him.

How can anyone actually go upon that review? I'm not fully understanding why your taking up for him? You don't have anything to prove your point really.

But I'm sure you will argue more and more.

But your not changing any bodies mind. Even though I'm not sure why you want to.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And another thing, your saying since we don't own Iraggi, we can't down his product.

Sorry I wasn't stupid enough to try and get screwed. That's MY mistake. As your think.

I was smart enough to stay the hell away from Iraggi, but that doesn't mean I can't say his product is shit.

But on your side, not owning the product and the 100 to 1 bad to good reviews, I'm not sure how you can say their good without personally using the product.

What kind of comment is that? That doesn't even make sense. I am not trying to make anyone go buy an Iraggi, all I offered up was my opinion and some people got butt hurt over it. And its funny cause the same people whining that becasue I dont run Iraggi so my opinion is null and void...they dont run Iraggi either, lol. Anyway, do you. OP, you do you. And ima do me ;)

Your saying Iraggi is good because you personally called and talked to him a few times. You don't own any of his product, or do you know how you will be treated once you do, and something bad happens. Which in most cases, does happen if you do business with him.

How can anyone actually go upon that review? I'm not fully understanding why your taking up for him? You don't have anything to prove your point really.

But your not changing any bodies mind. Even though I'm not sure why you want to.

You sir are a dumbass! There's no such thing as a false opinion, unless he's lieing about what he's saying. Which I doubt since he keeps saying the same thing.

Have you owned anything from Iraggi? Do you have personal experience? Cuz if you don't then you shouldn't talk since you told punkyou he couldn't cuz he hadn't ran Iraggi.

Honestly you guys say his products are soo bad, but how many people have you heard that their alts went bad? You guys keep saying dozens so well say 12? 24? Out of maybe thousands of units he sold. Like someone said a while ago, you don't really hear the good things about a company, but as soon as something goes wrong people are bashing left and right.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

You sir are a dumbass! There's no such thing as a false opinion, unless he's lieing about what he's saying. Which I doubt since he keeps saying the same thing.

Have you owned anything from Iraggi? Do you have personal experience? Cuz if you don't then you shouldn't talk since you told punkyou he couldn't cuz he hadn't ran Iraggi.

Honestly you guys say his products are soo bad, but how many people have you heard that their alts went bad? You guys keep saying dozens so well say 12? 24? Out of maybe thousands of units he sold. Like someone said a while ago, you don't really hear the good things about a company, but as soon as something goes wrong people are bashing left and right.

thats because theres only been 1 or 2 good things come from the company...

you know its true, it was all in his section before it got deleted, but were all nuthuggers because were bashing shit you like...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

DC or Mechman. (everyone knows i own a DC alt) Iraggi I have owned and Iraggi I have seen fail when tested for true output. No bullshit here or bias opinion I have personally owned an iraggi and now own a DC. Dont settle for a souped up stock alternator.

here you go berto....

here you go punk....

an HONEST OPINION FROM SOME ONE WHO OWNED IT....

but I guess hes lying as well right?

or a dc nuthugger whos just out to bash dom...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I knew this thread was going to turn into a bash-a-thon,

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

yeah and its over.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

unlocked long enough for me to put my 2 cents in. (sorry n8)

but now Steve stops running those alt and they really suck now.

haha nuthuggers.

Where the hell have you been for the past couple of months?

On the same site you've been and nothing has really changed from him. Iraggi has never had the best CS. He's always been hard to get ahold of. The only difference I really see is that Meade isn't running his alts anymore.

You guys are suggesting DC Power but they did just about the same thing, left the site like Iraggi did. But you guys are still recommending him.

Only alt companies ive dealt with are DC Power (answereed 99% of my calls, which were and still are pretty frequent)Mechman who i sent a PM got a reply and told him what engine i had and got no response back. People had stopped using Iraggi way before Meade stopped which was what maybe a few months ago? Iraggi has been gone for way longer then that. Also somebody said Meade ran DC power? I dont recall that one.

OP given the responses in this thread id suggest not going with Iraggi... shit thats even if they are still around.

Iraggi is gone. I really liked him and even with all the bad stuff i read, i still stuck by him. He dissapeared and left me hanging just like he left a lot of people hanging. Yes, 3 of my 4 alts broke and it wasnt the first time......the difference is the last few times, he fixed them and fast. This time i heard nothing but crickets when i tried to call him and MONTHS LATER when he did pop up his EXACT words were "what the fuck, do i gotta call you every day or something?" (after not answering or returning my calls for an entire spring and summer) .....he hates me now over something he did. Oh well, i am not kissin' that guys ass for anything. I stood by him thick and thin and he dogged me out and tried to turn it around on me..... like i did something wrong by finding a new alternator company. My shit LITERALLY caught on fire at the last Lowrider show in Woodland and did this guy take my call? NOPE. I had to do something and frankly i am glad i did.

oh well...

As for DC.....i dont know the exact reason they left but a little birdie says they are coming back at the end of this month :) A little birdie also said the the LAST of the iraggi shit in my car, the bracket, will be a DC bracket. I ordered it up last week and its going to be chromed out and should bling nicely next to my color matched alts.

Rob, i seen the pics and i cant wait! :)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Archived