Wire/Fuse Guide

Guest SyKo13

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so by this guide, I am running about 1000 wts at 1 ohm, I would need to be running 10 gauge speaker wire?

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

So if i do one run of 1/0 from each alt and one from the front battery (giving me a total of three runs from the front) i need to:

1) Go from each alt to a 325A fuse

2) Go from the front battery to a 325A fuse

3) From each 325A fuse to the rear batteries

4) From the rear batteries into a 380A fuse

5) From each 380A fuse to each amp

In my case i will either be running AQ3500D.1 or Cadence ZRS-C5 for the subs.

The AudioQue site recommends a 380A inline fuse. The 3500 also accepts two 1/0 positives. Should i run a 380A fuse for each positive connection on each amp?

For Example: I am running two AQ 3500D.1's that would give a total of four 1/0 positive terminals, two on each amplifier. I would have to run four 380A fuses between the rear batteries and the amplifiers.

OR

For Example: I am running two AQ 3500D.1's that would give a total of four 1/0 positive terminals, two on each amplifier. I would have to run four 190A fuses between the rear batteries and the amplifers

Help here would be well appreciated.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

• 4 months later...

if a stetsom 5k2 draws 520 amps what size fuse would it need?

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am going to be running from the distribution block 4 gauge to my Autotek sm4-1000 for highs/mids, and 0 guage for my sax-1200d(is 1/0 the same thing?), so that means to run 2/0 from the battery to the distribution block, and for big 3 right? Also what would be the proper fusing? Thanks in advance!

DONT MIND ME, IM JUST A DISRESPECTFUL PIECE OF SHIT.

• 1 month later...

Fuses are garbage! Waste of money in my 6 years I've never popped anything or have anything short out... I guess that's why I have full coverage insurance im not to worried either lol

But to each there own!

welp im going to pop my fuse out right now!!!:)

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Archived