Second Skin Audio

sealed 15's

OK heres the deal I went to quite a few audio shops today to price a box for two ported 15's and the answers that i go wasnt the ones i wanted. The only shop that was willing to do the work and told me they would fit is closing for renovation. so now im looking for some 15's that would work great sealed 15's or some that will work good in a small pored enclosure. Like i said in last thread i dont have an amp yet but im purchasing my whole system Monday. the max for each sub is $400...and yea im stuck on two 15's now even though everyone is going to suggest 12's

dc lvl 3 or 4 probably require the smallest box from what i have seen from other 15s

x2 on the DC's

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Maybe its just me, but if I didn't know how to build a box, and there was no way of getting a shop to do it, I would build it myself. I would take this as a learning experience and could save 15% or more in labor costs.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Maybe its just me, but if I didn't know how to build a box, and there was no way of getting a shop to do it, I would build it myself. I would take this as a learning experience and could save 15% or more in labor costs.

Yeah i agree with you, im making my own box now and its way better than some pre fab garbage and better than i know the shitty car audio places around here would do for me, plus you save $$$. Give it a try

-----SELLING EVERYTHING----

2 DC sound labs 3.5k's (still avail)

2 HDC312A D1's (still avail)

5 XS Power Batteries (1 d3400 and 1 d1200 left)

4 runs of knukoncepz 0 gauge (have all the wire still)

DC power 270XP alt (sold)

RF T1 6.5 components (both sold)

Powerbass XAX 4160 (still avail)

Custom built box 4.75^3 tuned 34hz (still avail)

The Dayton Reference HF is a solid sealed sub as well, some of the best low-end extension I've seen for a sealed sub in winISD. Inductance and distortion are low as well, if you're looking for more of an SQ thing. The only issue I see is the somewhat limited xmax, which will limit the potential clean output.

Edited by RAM_Designs

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Why not just get 12's and compensate with power?

With the dimensions given, you could do 2 15's ez.

Or even 1 18" would be awesome. Single sub setups ftw

Edited by dugee81

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm