Sonic Electronix

Well my mom has never listened to the sub and if she did she probably wouldnt let me lol :peepwall:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh :ehh:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I do shit and then tell my mom. :pardon:

But then again I'm 19.

same lol

i walked into my house yesterday, told her i just bought a new amp and she rolled her eyes at me lol

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

ok im going to tell you what to do.. first get a good friend that you can order your stuff to there house then one weekend u and your friend install everything and just tell your moms u r putting in a new radio during instilation put a switch on your remote wire so when u r around your mom u cand turn the amps off and wont sound loud and before u know it she wont even reconize it

But then again I'm 19.

^ Lol i second that. And i'm 17. Unless she's REALLY mad or REALLY a mean mom, she's not gonna like force u to take it out... Also maybe try telling her it's more of a hobby than just a sound system. Show her there is a whole car audio community, and that you might even be able to learn some good like technical skills and car related stuff if your into that kind of thing. Idk, tell her about competitions and stuff too... Try to distract her from the whole "driving distraction" and ticket side of things..

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

But then again I'm 19.

^ Lol i second that. And i'm 17. Unless she's REALLY mad or REALLY a mean mom, she's not gonna like force u to take it out... Also maybe try telling her it's more of a hobby than just a sound system. Show her there is a whole car audio community, and that you might even be able to learn some good like technical skills and car related stuff if your into that kind of thing. Idk, tell her about competitions and stuff too... Try to distract her from the whole "driving distraction" and ticket side of things..

Okay cool thanks for the reply