Ok thanks for all the pics that clears alot up but im having troubles with my trunk. You know the shelf in the grand marquis is pretty tall and where it would have to extend back is only 10 in tall so my problem is coming up with enough port area per sq ft. Also how do you have your subs mounted? And is that space in the front have fiber glass there?

Thanks for all your help bro

2000 Grand Marquis

Digital Designs 9512

Rockford T2000bd1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok thanks for all the pics that clears alot up but im having troubles with my trunk. You know the shelf in the grand marquis is pretty tall and where it would have to extend back is only 10 in tall so my problem is coming up with enough port area per sq ft. Also how do you have your subs mounted? And is that space in the front have fiber glass there?

Thanks for all your help bro

the whole bottom of the rear chamber is fiberglass,, man u can make a bad ass box in that trunk ,u can put some serious shit in that trunk if u dont have enough room like for ur port do a blo threw the back seat my caprice had eight memphis 12s in the trunk ported threw the back seat the whole back part of my seat was the port

I was thinkin that im gonna think about this for a while if im able to fit it id like to fit 4 15 t.600 15s. ill pm you some pics of my design now

2000 Grand Marquis

Digital Designs 9512

Rockford T2000bd1

Came out dope man. Love seeing other SS getting built. You on Impalassforum? If not you should join and post this over there I now alot of them would love to see this.

96 IMPALA SS

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP H/U

Pioneer TS-C160R 6.5"

Pioneer TS-D690R 6x9"

JBL GTO755.6II

Stinger spdh-10 cap

100sqft. Fatmat

AQ 3500d

18" FI BTL 7cuft 35Hz

• 3 weeks later...

Wow man, you did such a great job, looks so clean! I want to do a build like this in my trunk car too cuz I hate trunk rattle as well. I've heard that unless built perfectly for the specific sub, 4th order can sound bad. Is this true? What is your box tuned to, and does it seem to hit all the notes pretty well? Thanks man!

Archived