Does anyone have any good websites to get replacement interior part for "older" cars. I have a 95 Grand Prix and the lock cover just exploded this morning. Dealer said they were discontinued and no salvage yard around the area has anything that old!

Thanks in advance.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Lock cover?

What do you mean? Got a picture?

If you mean the plate on the door panel that holds the lock and window switches I have a pair of coupe ones floating around here. They're wavy from sitting in my trunk but are otherwise intact. If that's what you need PM me.

Otherwise, head to the junkyard. Last time I went to my local yard there were 20some grand prixs there. Anything from 88-96 interchanges mostly, except interior bits which changed in 94.

Too many projects, too little time...

Lock cover?

If you mean the plate on the door panel that holds the lock and window switches I have a pair of coupe ones floating around here. They're wavy from sitting in my trunk but are otherwise intact. If that's what you need PM me.

Otherwise, head to the junkyard. Last time I went to my local yard there were 20some grand prixs there. Anything from 88-96 interchanges mostly, except interior bits which changed in 94.

No, in my car the lock indicator that slides back and forth with the little orange piece in it. It sits behind the door handle, I would upload a picture, but since I'm a NOOB and all I haven't figured out how to upload pictures.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Lock cover?

No, in my car the lock indicator that slides back and forth with the little orange piece in it. It sits behind the door handle, I would upload a picture, but since I'm a NOOB and all I haven't figured out how to upload pictures.

If someone would be kind enough to explain how to upload pictures, with my staggering 20 posts and all, I will upload a picture of the un-exploded side.

http://tinypic.com/

after you upload it with the big green button, find the coding that has the and copy the whole thing and paste it in your post.

i got ninja'd! :peepwall:

Edited by I like kicker

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/