My Civic Build 2 Fi 15" Bl's On 2 Sundown Saz 1500d's

I should have stuck with my original Date of arrival, October the 8th..Got the old Reschedule notice today..No big deal..Just as well, Amp is off for repair and still gotta build the old box..

Look what I got today..!! I am a little happy, my sub has a brother now..AWWWWWWWWWW

Posted Image

I also bought some little goodies for the build. In the morning I will take some pictures and post them in the Tools section..Dropped about 4 bills yesterday on a Table saw, and some various other stuff..Pictures in the am tommorow...Oh I am fired up!!

cd player looks good............ hope it works as well as it did for me...................... needed something better for my little secert

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Haven't decided as of yet. Still waiting for my VFL to get back from the shop..Gonna see what it will do before I decide on what to do..Amp is a good question right now..I Can either go .5 ohm on my VFL, Get an amp from ASSMAN and go 2 ohm or spend lots of money and buy the Hifonics Colosuss at 2 ohm Bridged or 2x1600 rms..Haven't decided yet..Gonna see how my VFL reacts to such a low ohm load...Hopefully my box will give me around .7 ohms or closer to 1 ohm with rise..Just gonna do the ole trial and error deal on that one..My main concern is building the box..gotta wait on the funds and time to do that now that I bought all these Saws and tools.

Haven't decided as of yet. Still waiting for my VFL to get back from the shop..Gonna see what it will do before I decide on what to do..Amp is a good question right now..I Can either go .5 ohm on my VFL, Get an amp from ASSMAN and go 2 ohm or spend lots of money and buy the Hifonics Colosuss at 2 ohm Bridged or 2x1600 rms..Haven't decided yet..Gonna see how my VFL reacts to such a low ohm load...Hopefully my box will give me around .7 ohms or closer to 1 ohm with rise..Just gonna do the ole trial and error deal on that one..My main concern is building the box..gotta wait on the funds and time to do that now that I bought all these Saws and tools.

Im sure Ray could hook you up with the US Amps MD 3D or w/e its called, he says they out about 2700rms @ 1ohm if I im not mistaken, jus PM him im sure he'll hook you up!!!

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Yeah. Well I have the old model VFL 150.1 The Gold one..

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/American_Bass_VFL_150.1/

I have heard that at .7 ohm they will run all day long as a daily amp...Also heard that .5 as well..So I am gonna see when I get mine back..I have the Dual 2 ohm model subs..My amp at 2 ohms won't push them both..So really only alternative I can try is .5 ohms..With a little impedance rise maybe I will be around that .7 zone..The amp is a mini beast and it will do 16.5volts +...I just don't have a 16 volt charging system..

Archived