Sonic Electronix

what do you guys think of this cable

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

That wire is gonna be really stiff. Dont get it. You see how large the copper is. That is going to cut way way down on flexibility. Look at KNU Koncepts. They have a CCA wire that is pretty damn flexible and is very affordable.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Thats the wire I was talking about! I vote its the second best, lol. This is the BEST WIRE

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

CCA = copper clad aluminum, OFC = oxygen free copper (better). there about the same unless your competing.

Edited by I like kicker

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

alright then thanks the most that wires gona see is 2-3k at most

No, CCA is not bad. The KCA wire will carry around 250 amps of current and the fleks will carry 300 amps. KCA will safely support 2500W worth of current and the Fleks will support 3000w worth of current. Both are a great choice of wire.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

All I ever use now. OFC copper $121 for 50ft.

I was not impressed with the CCA from Knu. Jacket melted with engine heat on my buddy's car. That is not good! I would not put that crap in my truck.

Welding Supply

2001 Yukon XL

Sitting on 35 x 12.50 x 20, XD Monsters

Headunit: Clarion DXZ785USB

Front: B&C 10NW64 10" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Rear: B&C 8NDL51 8" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Mids & Highs Amps: MB Quart DSC 4125, MB Quart DSC 480

Subs: 4 18" SSA ZCONS

Sub Amps: 4 GP3K Pro

Electrical: Iraggi 260a, 3 tejcurrent 240a, tejcurrent quad bracket

Kinetik - 6 HC2400

ssa_team.png

My Build Log

im gona go with that wire then ive had wires melt before crazy shit happends. since im gona be lazy and not make another thread im thinking about deadening my whole neon everything doors cab cieling trunk. im just wondering what is a good for the price sound deadener that wont add up to much wieght wise