got it in the mail yesterday...guess i'll be finding out if i can put a glock back together again...

2010 Rav4

Image Dynamics IDQ10 D4 v.3 (2)

ID XS65 Components

ID CTX6

2 Farad Cap

ID Q 450.4

ID Q 600.1

Kenwood KIV-BT900

A couple layers of Second Skin

First system in years and looking for good advice. Starting small and hoping to grow!!!

Why does ghostinc.com recommend a 6.0 LB firing pin spring for home defense rather than the 4.0 lb that comes with some of these package deals?

it gives the firing pin more force when it strikes the primer. this results in more reliable ignition of the primer.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I have my top slide completely broken down. :trippy: Not to clean in there...

What should I lubricate and what should I leave alone when putting things back together?

The book I'm using only says a drop on the barrel, slide/slide rails, and connector spur.

2010 Rav4

ID XS65 Components

ID CTX6

2 Farad Cap

ID Q 450.4

ID Q 600.1

Kenwood KIV-BT900

First system in years and looking for good advice. Starting small and hoping to grow!!!

I got everything back together and it seems to work...almost

I need to shorten the trigger control tab a little more I think. (not shown in the video) This part is on the Ghost Rocket and makes it not just a drop in part that needs to be ground down little by little until it is the proper length. It doesn't do it all the time but every now & then the trigger seems to catch before releasing. Prob just another .01 of an inch & it will be time to hit the range! :drink40:

Noticeable difference in the pull by the way

2010 Rav4

ID XS65 Components

ID CTX6

2 Farad Cap

ID Q 450.4

ID Q 600.1

Kenwood KIV-BT900

get a shotty. The most fun I have is going with a few friends to shoot skeet. Targets are fun but I like the challenge and competition. Not to mention the fact that its hella fun to whip out a 12g pump on the range and beat the guys that are all geared up using expensive over/unders. Just my .02, but trap/skeet is the most fun I have with a gun.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

This one aint for fun :peepwall:

Im going to a gun show this weekend and looking at getting a shot gun. Not for shooting trap though. Mossberg 590A1 6 shot. Call me crazy but that sounds like fun to me...

2010 Rav4

ID XS65 Components

ID CTX6

2 Farad Cap

ID Q 450.4

ID Q 600.1

Kenwood KIV-BT900