Sonic Electronix

Ok I hook my alpine CDA 105 up and nothing but I hook my factory Bose cd player up and my xls slammed hard (I do have a Loc mx-4 in for my Bose hu) so do I have to un hook all my Bose speakers and Bose amp and re wire all new speakers so my after market cd player will work? I did some research and I get 2 answer some say u can't do it cause my Bose amp at 1 ohm and other say it can be done..

Edited by Brenton1

you can bypass the bose amp and let the aftermarket head unit run the speakers

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

You just need a wiring harness. My car had an OEM JBL system w/ amp and you just need a harness to bypass the factory amp. I think my JBL speakers run at 1.5-2 Ohms and my pioneer HU runs them fine.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

Lol..

You guys fail..

There are roughly 25 different bose systems in different makes and model cars.

What year make and model vehicle?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Lol..

You guys fail..

this.....

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Lol..

You guys fail..

I just bought a PAC2 cause I called crutchfield and said I'll need it for sure if I want to keep my Bose.. Thanks man. I have a 02 altima and I'm getting ready for SBN..:)

02 Altima...amp under rear deck, crosovers at speakers...amp sending full range signal to each speaker. you can jump the output from the head unit (8wires coming from the front) to the speaker wires coming out of the amp (there are 16 of them)

Edited by Superjay

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Lol..

You guys fail..

hey <_< I just said it can be done never gave him any products to use or do cause I dont know the vehicle or the bose system he has as you stated :pardon:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1