noobness... am i good?

I have no sub right now but am getting a t3 t.1000. But I want to know if im good on electrical. I have a stock 105 alt with the big three. One yellow top optima under the hood. One aq90x4 and one aq1200. Would I be good with just one battery? Just need some advice. I was thinking of getting a second batt but I'm low on money so it wouldn't be for a while.

Edited by fmedina

you should be okay, but adding another battery when you can afford it wouldnt hurt. im running an aq1200d on stock electrical with an 105 amp alt.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Should be fine, might have a tad of voltage drop but nothing bad

Edited by I like kicker

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

you should be okay, but adding another battery when you can afford it wouldnt hurt. im running an aq1200d on stock electrical with an 105 amp alt.

oops i meant 105amps alt. but ok cool so my aq1200 would do fine with what i have. ya i have a friend that might sell me his other yellow top. so when i have the cash i might get that

You should be alright, as long as you set your gains correctly and watch your voltage when you're beating on your subs hard. A dash mounted voltage meter would be a good idea to keep an eye on things.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

You should be alright, as long as you set your gains correctly and watch your voltage when you're beating on your subs hard. A dash mounted voltage meter would be a good idea to keep an eye on things.

Thanks man ya ima end up getting one of those.