Sonic Electronix

Helping my friend out with picking some equipment...

wait you told him not to but hes still getting them? tell him to get out of his ignorant bubble and get something worth his time. and money.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

wait you told him not to but hes still getting them? tell him to get out of his ignorant bubble and get something worth his time. and money.

I did tel him basically exactly that. He has a p3 and a two 10" prefab box... I tried to tell him another rf p3 and an 800 watt amp would hit WAY harder than this other shit, and he's not listening...he doesn't get that it wont put out 2000 watts..

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

I did tel him basically exactly that. He has a p3 and a two 10" prefab box... I tried to tell him another rf p3 and an 800 watt amp would hit WAY harder than this other shit, and he's not listening...he doesn't get that it wont put out 2000 watts..

i guess later on his ignorance will teach him a lesson.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Trash that prefab box and build him a REAL BOX! I had my friends cvx in my whip for about a week. Loud as hell, but it was in a prefab, and I hated the hell out of it! 3 subs in a good box on a 1000 watt amp would be awesome.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

For a 40$ sub there not bad at all. I played with same sub but 15 on 600watts in my room.

He is trying to run 2 150w RMS subs of a "2000" watt amp... that's my point.

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

Oh no that i completly understand! But i mean we all know that amp will not put out 2k, if he wants to be thick headed let him. At least you tried right. He will learn

For a 40$ sub there not bad at all. I played with same sub but 15 on 600watts in my room.

He is trying to run 2 150w RMS subs of a "2000" watt amp... that's my point.

in all honesty i think the RMS ratings for both are true.

Joke?

no

So are we all retarded paying $200+ for 1500/2000 watt amps...when theres this ONE out there for 100 dollars less than anything else i've seen?

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

Tell him this....."if that amp really put out a true 2k then EVERY amplifier company would be out of business" To get quality you have to pay for it. If you buy a $100 2k amp you are gonna get a $100 pile of :bull:.

Tell him to quit being an ignorant ass and get on this forum and see what real products look and perform like.

Tell him this....."if that amp really put out a true 2k then EVERY amplifier company would be out of business" To get quality you have to pay for it. If you buy a $100 2k amp you are gonna get a $100 pile of :bull:.

Tell him to quit being an ignorant ass and get on this forum and see what real products look and perform like.

sundown ftw

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png