Sundown Audio

• 1 month later...

SunDown.

ok i have 4 sundown sa 12s ok i was playing my music this morning and for some reason there was a popping sound coming out of one of the the sub? so i take it its blown.... so im looking at the price list and i pretty much get it. but what my question is and this might be a stupid one but will i be better off going ahead and get the spl coils? im running all four of them on a sundown 4500 or should i just get the recone for the one thats just blown? money is not a problem but i just want more bass. to come out of these little bad boys!! and will i get more bass :) with those spl coils? thanks alot

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

• 3 months later...

EDIT 8/30/11 : WE CANNOT WARRANTY DIY RE-CONE ASSEMBLY ISSUES. Read and understand this -- if you are not 110% sure about re-coning the driver ask us or send it in. We can only stand behind labor that we perform. Manufacturing defects in the kit itself are of course our responsibility but installation is 100% the customer responsibility. Thanks for the understanding.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

• 3 months later...

sory for the noob question but what does frame mean ? and can you explain the betterness of the spl coils and can you use for daily ?

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

sory for the noob question but what does frame mean ? and can you explain the betterness of the spl coils and can you use for daily ?

Frame = basket = the part that is usually steel or aluminum that holds the parts of the speaker.

If you want to use your sub daily get the regular coil -- we call them SPL coils because they are for SPL.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

I know what the frame is. What i dont understabd is the frame $5. I can buy the basket? Thats what i dont understand

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

How it says Model---recone--frame

then example sa 10 $40 $15

Why does it say frame after recone and is that 15 shipping?

you can buy a 10 inch basket for 15 is what that's saying. like if you were to recone from a 15 to a 10 or something.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol