Sonic Electronix

People do it but you need to run it in some conduit. Its not the best thing to do but if you have no other choice you can. Alotta people here have that vehicle so im sure they can give u the best route

-----SELLING EVERYTHING----

2 DC sound labs 3.5k's (still avail)

2 HDC312A D1's (still avail)

5 XS Power Batteries (1 d3400 and 1 d1200 left)

4 runs of knukoncepz 0 gauge (have all the wire still)

DC power 270XP alt (sold)

RF T1 6.5 components (both sold)

Powerbass XAX 4160 (still avail)

Custom built box 4.75^3 tuned 34hz (still avail)

I almost always run large wire under the Tahoe...Very rare that I don't. Waterproof conduit is the best choice for you, but if you wrap it in techflex and/or split loom and secure the cable as high as possible next to a frame rail (away from gas lines) you should be fine.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

i did. i dont have anything covering the outside of it but it is also like 18inches or more from the ground and ran above the frame and almost completely shielded from the ground.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I don't have one...I've done hundreds of them though. I haven't been in the bay for about 6 years. Run the cable straight down from the main harness to the frame rail. Secure the cable with screw secure zip ties every 6 inches. ANY droop in the cable will grow over time, so make sure it's pretty tight. Run the cable back up through the rear tub...do not run it straight in or water will follow the cable into the cabin. secure the hole with a waterproof grommet (screw and lock 2 or 3 piece type)

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

I think I remember seeing people use PVC pipe as conduit before.

This works, also. bend it up against the body to the engine bay, but drill a hole at the bottom of the bend so water can drain...otherwise you'll end up with a pipe full of water

Principal